IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Noodles and Company, West Grand River Avenue, Okemos, MI, USA
January 4, 2020 5:40 PM
“Wednesday January 1st I ate the pad Thai in Okemos mi ”
February 23, 2018 5:01 PM
“Have been throwing up + Diarrhea + Fever after eating a large portion of Beef Stroganoff.
Worst case of food poisoning every experienced. ”
January 29, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 26, 2021
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: noted premise using a high temperature dishwasher. Noted no temperature test strips. Instructed to provide an irreversible registering temperature indicator, strips/stickers or thermomete... r that is waterproof and has a maximum temperature holding feature. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: unused drawer coolers under the cooks line cooking equipment noted dirty. Instructed to clean and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: noted extremely slow draining washbowl in the mens washroom. Instructed to repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: dirty floor noted under the dishwashing area. ----wall vent cover at the rear hallway storage noted with excessive dust/dirt. Instructed to clean and maintain all.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: no proof of allergen training or certificates on premises or available for review for all city of chicago certified food managers. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from 6-25-19 report #2300215 not corrected. #55--noted dirty floor drain at the rear dish washing area. Instructed to clean and maintain. -noted missing tiles on wall at the front prep area. Instructed to repair and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued at this time.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 15, 2020 8:07 AM
October 17, 2020 7:33 PM
“Blended spinach leaves into a smoothie and began feeling nauseous and vomited about one hour after ingesting ”
August 23, 2019 2:04 PM
“I believe the steak burrito I ate there, Just me not my wife but I ate Steak Burrito and she had the regular. Woke up middle of night (6 hours after eating) with major cramps and diarrhea. ”
May 18, 2019 7:35 PM
“My daughter and I ate last night for takeout. She has had very bad diarrhea all day with low grade fever, She was fine after eating but woke up early due to not making it to the bathroom in time. So roughly 12 hours after eating. ”
April 23, 2019 12:26 PM
“I ordered two of the spicy nacho dollar tacos, a baja blast, and a bean burrito. I woke up drenched in sweat around 3am that next morning with horrible chills and that eventually led to horrific diarrhea. The sh**t poured from my as** for 4 straight days at least 17 times each day. It got so bad I w... as hospitalized at sparrow hospital last night for dehydration and nausea. The physician and nurses all agreed it was food poisoning ”
June 25, 2018 7:10 PM
April 21, 2018 6:15 PM
“me and my family all went to go eat there. we then proceeded to all get the stomach flu about 1-2 days later ”
March 5, 2021 8:04 AM
“This is not the first time. Every time I go and try the nuggets I get food poisoning. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
SARAH ICE CREAM PARLOUR, East Coast Road, Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Opp, Kalapet, Puducherry, Pondicherry, India
February 21, 2021 3:33 PM
“Richy rich - Sarah ice cream parlour
I ate one sandwich and fainted after a few hours and being a doctor I am pretty sure it is because of the food quality ”
February 16, 2021 11:04 AM
February 24, 2021 10:16 AM
“Bought a 5 piecer with family chips and an hour later all hell broke loose...heavy vomiting and nausea including diarrhea...i have fevers jumping and dropping immensely ”
February 23, 2021 10:52 AM
“Ate Clovis Farms Organic Super Smoothie mix and was nauseous and vomiting about 3 hours later. Passed quickly. I did not believe that the frozen smoothie mix was the cause for some reason... so I ate it again one week later. But unfortunately, about 3 hours after ingestion I again became violentl... y ill. It passed pretty quickly this time, too.
Packs have a Best If Used By date of 07 21 2022 and a code with 20021C05 ”
March 4, 2021 2:39 PM
“I bought a couple of impossible burger patties from here on March 1, 2021. I cooked on at 5:30 pm and had it with a plain bagel. Within an hour my stomach was in discomfort and it got gradually worse, it was bad through midday on Tuesday at which point I ate and that helped at bit. The discomfort... moved up the body to the heart, and led to distress and then to the head by the evening, and I had a headache. On Wednesday I was low energy, like I was sick, and I had to rest a lot. Today I am returning to normalcy but still a little fragile. I have been a vegetarian for 40 years, I live a healthy life. I was so disturbed I reported it to the FDA, something I have never done, and complained to the company. ”
March 2, 2021 2:39 PM
“We went there Saturday evening for dinner. My husband and I both had steak and shrimp. Not sure which one made us sick but we both woke up with diarrhea on Sunday I started having an upset stomach about an hour to two hours after leaving the restaurant. My husband and I both had bad diarrhea the nex... t day. Mine continued for three days
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
February 21, 2021 11:59 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 30,081 pounds of pork pâté products by AH Company International Distribution Inc because they were imported from an ineligible establishment and distributed in the United States without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confir... med reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The recalled products bear French establishment number “FR 56-246-008 CE”, an ineligible establishment. These items were shipped to distributor locations nationwide. The following heat-treated shelf stable pork pâté items are subject to recall:
- 240-gram cans of Monique Ranou Pâté de Foie
- 240-gram cans of Monique Ranou Pâté de Campagne
- 180-gram jars of Monique Ranou Pâté de Campagne Supérieur.
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 13, 2021 1:00 PM
“Thin Mints I ate a good portion of a sleeve of Girl Scout thin mints last night, got intense and unrelenting stomach pains, fell asleep on the bathroom floor, woke up with pains still, and then after awhile had diarrhea and the pain mostly went away but persisted a bit