IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 4511 Saufley Field Road, Pensacola, FL, USA
I’m concerned that I might have contracted food poisoning from a meal I had at Popeyes today, where the only employee working mentioned he was handling the shift alone. I haven’t eaten anything else today. The food was delivered at a temperature noticeably less than lukewarm. A... few hours after eating, I began experiencing symptoms like dizziness, diarrhea, and vomiting. I’m currently hoping for a quick recovery | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
OMG. They sell wings and they are all covered with ghost pepper spice. I ordered the garlic parmesan sauce. The cashier tells me at the window that the chicken wings have all orders have the ghost pepper on them. She assures me they aren't too bad.
I... eat them, but I shouldn't have. I get up the next day and vomit. I have not ate anything for a day and a half. I have a 2 liter of ginger ale, trying to get the vomiting to stop but seems to get worse. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: Chicken
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Nov 27, 2023
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: all dining tables in need of cleaning. Instructed to clean and sanitize dining tables after customer use. Correct and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
-... comments: floors throughout in need of detail cleaning to remove all food spills and build up. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: wall and ceiling above handsink in need of detail cleaning to remove all dust build up. Instructed to clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: hood vents in need of detail cleaning to remove all grease and dust build up. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
I never eat gas station hot dogs, i got 2 today with chili/onion/mustard.
2-3 hours later, felt nausous, then diareaha, have been on the urge of vomiting since and now ive been sweating with body aches. Feel like total crap and the diarreah wont let up. Im... drinking water to hydrate and hoping it goes away. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Sweating, Body Ache, Gas
Closure Date: 11/07/2023
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 8 live roaches behind the prep sink across from the walk-in beer cooler. 6 live roaches are present behind dishwasher sanitizer containers next to the dishwasher. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department... of Health
Ate the Taylor farms Caesar salad kit around 6 PM. Started feeling like I needed to lay down around 7:30-8. Woke up around midnight extremely nauseous, started vomiting around 2AM | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting
Suspected source: Doritos
Onset: Right away
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: I ate the spicy nachos flavor and instantly felt sick. I tried to sleep it off but woke up and had to vomit. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Closure Date: 12/02/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from one another based upon minimum required cooking temperature when stored in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Raw chicken not in its original... package is stored over raw pork in the reach-in freezer by the cook line. Operator reorganized. **Corrected On-Site** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 1. Over 50 rodent droppings underneath the storage rack by the triple sink in the food prep area. 2. Over 50 rodent droppings on pan stored at food prep sink. 3. 2 rodent droppings at the entrance to the establishment. 4. 8 rodent droppings on the floor of the customer waiting area. 5. 2 rodents dropped on a chair by the front counter. 6. 1 rodent dropping inside spoon hanging on prep table in the kitchen. 7. 5 rodents dropped underneath the microwave on the storage rack in the kitchen. 8. 10 droppings in front of the triple sink. 9. 5 rodents dropping on five-gallon oil buckets in the kitchen. 10. 10 rodents dropped on the floor in front of the cookline in the kitchen. 11. 15 rodent droppings on an opened bag of flour on the floor in the food prep area. 12. Over 25 rodent droppings on boxes, and shelves in dry storage at the front counter. - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves with single-serve utensils in the kitchen. Over 15 rodent droppings are on the shelf at the front counter. Ten rodent droppings on the floor of the customer's eating area. Ten rodents dropped on the floor and shelving in dry storage by the front counter. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves at the front counter. Over 10 rodent droppings in a utensil storage container on the food prep table. Two rodent droppings on the food prep table opposite the triple sink. Two rodents dropped on the storage rack next to the cook line. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Ate 3 different nights after supper, not sure what ingredient DID NOT agree w/stomach or other possibility? Extreme pain & vomiting frm 2am- 11am, later evening felt better, stup*dity ate more, same things, now days later, SOO SORE FRM THROWING UP | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Recently ate at red lobster and I kinda tasted the bread to be a bit stale. I order the ultimate feast . Everything was good for a few minutes. My grandma began to complain about her stomach but I thought it’s cause she had coffee . A... few moment after I began to have a fluttering feeling in my stomach . After we left I went to work and began throwing up, light headed and cramping. The following morning diarrhea all day. I was told I got food poisoning! Never ever again I’ll eat at red lobster . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
This was at Yonge & Sheldrake, 2625 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4P 2J6. I ordered Nashville Hot Chkn
COMBO Reg Root Beer
Nashville Hot Chkn
$0.00 and spicy chicken burger
After reaching home, I immediately got severe... stomach ache and diarrhea and I have never had this type of experience at A&W. moreover, the burgers tasted very very stale and different | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Starting getting severe stomach pain about an hour after eating my chicken salad. Experiencing diarrhea and stomach pain | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
5 days ago
I just got AG1 delivered to Sydney, Australia. I used one, level scoop, as directed, with their scoop they provided. I mixed it with water in the bottle they provided. I had washed the bottle and scoop before using it. I shook it for 10 secs. 5-10mins... later I was itchy and boiling hot. I looked in the mirror and my arms from shoulder to fingers where covered in big, raised, red, itchy, blotches. So was my face, neck, chest and feet! I have never been allergic to anything in 48yrs alive. It lasted an hour. Was distressing and so itchy. I don't have allergies. I looked up and found a reddit thread and for over a year people have been reporting the same symptoms. People with allergies get it worse. One guy ended up in hospital all day on IV Steriods! I contacted them and got a refund but the health and safety team said they don't see any liability on their part and no explanation to what the hell happened to me or everyone else reporting the same symptoms. It was shipped from America to Sydney, starting at this address and ending in mine. 3064 Silver Sage Drive, Suite 150 Carson City, NV 89701, United States | Symptoms: Skin Rash, Allergic Reaction, Itching
Lidl is recalling Braemoor 2 Duck Breast Fillets with Plum, Soy and Ginger Sauce Sachet and Braemoor 2 Duck Breast Fillets, Skin on and Boneless because salmonella has been found in the products. The recalled products were distributed in the United Kingdom.
Braemoor 2 Duck... Breast Fillets with Plum, Soy and Ginger Sauce Sachet, Pack size: (400g), Best before: 21 August 2024
Braemoor 2 Duck Breast Fillets, Skin on and Boneless, Pack size: (400g), Best before: 31 August 2024
Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea and abdominal cramps.
If you have bought any of the above products do not eat them. Instead, return them to the store where they were bought for a full refund.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Lidl
Product recalled: Braemoor 2 Duck Breast Fillets with Plum, Soy and Ginger Sauce Sachet, Braemoor 2 Duck Breast Fillets, Skin on and Boneless
FSA Recall date: 11/23/2023
I believe it was the frozen banana, I had it mixed with milk and yoghurt that had not expired in a smoothie. The banana seems to be the only possible culprit. 7 hours later I was violently I’ll for 5 hours straight - vomiting and diarrhoea was relentless then I was ok again.. It was from coles | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
My 9 year old had chicken strips, fries with chocolate milk last night for dinner. He has been on the toilet since 2am with both vomit and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Bloomington Public Schools confirmed an outbreak of a stomach illness at Normandale Hills Elementary School. This led to a shift to e-learning for the remainder of the last week after dozens of students fell sick.
The scale of the problem became apparent when a high number of... students started falling ill at school, leading to the understanding that an outbreak was occurring. The situation was unprecedented, according to Hannah Hatch, director of health services at Bloomington Public Schools, who commented, "I’ve never experienced it this severe.” Nearly 25% of students were absent last Wednesday, and at least 15% among them were due to the same illness. The outbreak significantly disrupted the school's daily operations, and hence officials decided to shift to e-learning for the rest of the week.
The Minnesota Department of Health reported having investigated ten suspected norovirus outbreaks from October to the present in various schools, indicating a rise compared to the previous year.
The Bloomington Public School authorities assured that the school premises would be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected. They also reminded the importance of frequent hand-washing and monitoring any symptoms in preventing the spread of such illnesses.
In case you experience vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.