IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, North Main Street, Holly Springs, NC, USA
March 5, 2021 10:26 AM
“I bought a footlong tuna sub last night for dinner 6:30 pm) . (Toppings include-lettuce, tomato, Mayo, and black olives).
Got a headache before bed-went to sleep early and then Woke up with diarrhea and nausea less than 12 hours after eating it. ”
April 15, 2021 1:30 PM
“Yesterday, Cold cut combo, 2 ”
April 17, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Apr 13, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with chicago food sanitation certificate on site. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operations. Priority foundation.... 2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site nor city of chicago certificate posted while tcs foods (chicken, soup) are being prepared and served. Instructed to operate with a city of chicago certified manager on site at all times. 7-38-012(a) priority foundation violation. Citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site during inspection. Instructed to provide employee health policy for all employees. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found ceiling tile near restroom with water stain. Instructed to repair or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and debris on floor drains throughout premises. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no proof of allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must obtain this certificate.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violation not corrected. Still outside garbage area not maintained. Observed dumpster overflowing preventing lid from not closing properly. This is harborge and a food source for rodents and other pest. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 18, 2021 1:22 AM
“Right now as we speak started 20 minutes ago. This is definitely food poisoning. I wiped up 2 chunks of what appeared to be undercooked meatballs
i feel like calling them. my husbandis severely sick.
Meatball sandwich from there ”
January 25, 2021 10:02 AM
“Bought scallops and salmon on Saturday 1/23/2021 evening, cooked them and when we at them they had a severe ammonia taste. Talked to the manager at the store and got a full refund but not before the manager casually said "yeah, we've been having issues with our steak going bad too" We were both SO s... ick over the weekend. Will definitely staying away from Lowes Foods for a while ”
December 26, 2020 11:44 PM
“Today, after 1 hour of only eating a food salad, I became very ill. Stomach cramping, diarrhea and nausea. I told my husband I have food poisoning from there. I will Never eat there again! ”
October 27, 2020 5:44 PM
“Steak salad at a restaurant One person got sick,ate chicken salad sandwich at panera bread in morrisville on 10/24-5 days prior to symptoms if that place was the cause Had steak salad here on 10/26 5 hours later began vomiting and having diarrhea. Symptoms started the night of 10/26 and have lasted... all night and all day of 10/27 ”
December 30, 2019 9:07 PM
“Not sure, but ate Greek salad and philly steak sub Ate around 7:30pm; vomiting at 10:30pm; diarrhea at 11:00pm; passed out around 12am from vomiting so much ”
November 28, 2019 11:18 AM
“Chicken fried chicken , Both my mom and I ate same meal Tuesday night at 900pm. Last night at around 100am we both became extremely ill and are still in bed with severe diarrhea and vomiting ”
October 11, 2019 1:27 PM
“Got symptoms of diarrhea, fever, nausea , vomiting. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
April 4, 2021 10:38 AM
“My daughter and I both ordered the barbecue salad and within an hour or two we started having diarrhea that's lasted for more than a day with pain in our stomachs. There's been constant trips to the bathroom between her and I, at least 5 times for me and three times for her in less than 12 hours.... I know it was this because her and I had the same salad whereas my other daughter had chick fil a and she has not been sick at all!!! ”
April 17, 2021 3:04 AM
April 8, 2021 5:37 PM
“I ate three Doritos Loco’s tacos and then one beanie cheese and rice burrito. I haven’t been this sick since I was eight years old. My entire body hurts and I can’t stop throwing up. I’m never going there again ”
March 23, 2021 11:35 AM
“I ate green Grapes last night around 7 pm and been up since 4:30 am with tummy issues, nausea and diarrhea.
Distributed by Dayak Hackett ”
April 6, 2021 4:55 PM
“started after their plate I ate only and I got sick only. Several hour after eating I felt discomfort and thought this will go away. Then I ate remaining food which was in fridge for several hour and the next I started to have 10 bowel movements. This is thrid day 2pm I had 6 times already even aft... er drinking a water.
this is third day ”
March 22, 2021 1:14 AM
“I ate a large pizza on 03,21,2021 at 10:10Pm , I ordered a large cheese pizza with basil oregano and cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of bbq sauce , I usually order it from there but my husband said this kid looked fishy when he went to pick up the pizzas, I ordered 2, one cheese pizza was perfect whil... e this one was so disgusting , When we came home I opened it and it looked like someone puked on it, it was a disaster, I tried a piece to not judge it by the look of it it was fine, I tried a second piece and spat it out it was sooo soggy so disgusting there was no tomatoes basil or oregano and some white sauce was all over it , I immediately felt sick and needed to puke I threw up 6 times and have bad stomach pain ”
March 31, 2021 5:39 PM
“tropical fields dried mango, but not sure Ate 12 pieces between 11pm and 12 am. went to bed. woke after 5am, dizzy, bathroom urgency, stood to flush toilet, blacked out fell hit my head on the toilet, symptoms resolved afterward. slight bitter taste to the mango, maybe pesticide? ”
April 6, 2021 7:35 AM
“Today, Not sure 3 people got sick we suspect something in the salad first person got sick a few days ago and made a salad for a dinner then 2 others got sick on last night and one this morning . All three people that got sick had eaten this batch. ”
April 12, 2021 3:32 PM
“I went there and picked up the cheesy garlic breadsticks. After eating four breadsticks I was feeling a little bit nauseous. By the time I was going bed I felt terrible and extremely nauseous. Around 12 pm the next day I had terrible abdominal cramps and diarrhea for over 15 minutes. ”
March 28, 2021 5:49 PM
“While traveling through Iowa stopped at their drive-through and ate any Iowa had a sandwich at home got violently ill for the next three days this happened on Tuesday, Turkey sandwich Pooping started as soon as I got home to St. Paul, MN. Continued to next day and vomiting started - continued with... just bial (green) and the next day the pooping continued and I went to ER. ”