Burger Village, 7th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Cierre Temporal - relacionado a seguridad alimentaria hace 1 año
7th Avenue, 11215 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 49
1) Evidence of rats or live rats present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Tobacco use, eating, or drinking from open container in food preparation, food storage or dishwashing area observed.
4) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
5) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
6) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
7) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.”