Hunan Bistro, 3rd Avenue, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Cierre Temporal - relacionado a seguridad alimentaria hace 2 años
3rd Avenue, New York, 10003 New York, United States
“Violation points: 93
1) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
2) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
3) Evidence of rats or live rats present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
6) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
7) HACCP plan not approved or approved HACCP plan not maintained on premises.
8) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
9) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
10) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
11) Single service item reused, improperly stored, dispensed; not used when required.”