¡Gracias por tu informe!
IMPORTANTE: SU INFORME ESTÁ EN COLA: PUEDE TOMAR HASTA 12 HORAS PARA QUE SU INFORME SE muestre EN NUESTRA PÁGINA DE INICIO (SI NO SE OPTA COMO PRIVADO)
Si su informe está relacionado con el veneno, llame
para una consulta gratuita con un experto en envenenamiento médico en vivo
Visite nuestras páginas de aprendizaje para obtener más información útil o envíenos un correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
¡Adiós! y mis mejores deseos en tu recuperación
16 de septiembre de 2020 17:46
“El ajo me ha hecho verdadera gittery siento como si estuviera en una fiebre del azúcar sintiendo náuseas unos 5 minutos después de comer empezamos a sentir mal en nuestro estómago y gitterio ”
15 de septiembre de 2020 10:29
“Sólo tomé un café con hielo de vainilla grande sin azúcar y 2 salchichas de huevo y queso Mcmuffins. Literalmente lo comió a las 9:00 a.m. Y estaba en el baño menos de 15 minutos después con diarrea explosiva. ”
1 de septiembre de 2020 9:00
“Report date: Aug 27, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: noted high temperature dish washing machine in use not properly sanitizing. Sanitizing temperature of water observed to be 145 measured by dish washing disk at the time of inspection. Unit repaired during inspec... tion. Priority violation #7-38-025 citation issued
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready to eat, temperature control for safety foods (chicken, pizza sauce, meat sauce, avocado spread )not properly dated , stored longer than 24 hours in coolers. Instructed to provide proper date marking with disposition date for rte foods prepared on site and held over 24 hours in cold holding unit. Priority foundation violation. Citation issued. 7-38-005
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed several large food containers with dry products. (rice , salt sugar) with out proper common food name markings. All bulk and working food ingredient containers must be labeled with contents name. Must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: observed use of unwrapped straws in bar area. Single-service and single-use articles and cleaned and sanitized utensils shall be handled,displayed and dispensed so that contamination of food and lip contact surfaces is prevented
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed the ceiling paint in basement over ice block prep area is pealing and must be repaired. .
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler's training certification from employee. Instructed that all employee's must comply with food handler's training in accordance with the food handling regulation enforcement act.
Source: chicago.gov ”
31 de agosto de 2020 1:03
“I ate at Cookies when I first arrived to Columbus. I got a box of 6. I ate 2 sugar cookies, a mint chocolate chip one, and a peanut butter one. I did not feel good all night and I woke up almost about to throw up. I had night sweats and was very nervous. ”
28 de agosto de 2020 9:00
“Report date: Aug 25, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: the person in charge did not have a valid city of chicago food sanitation license onsite, during the inspection, while tcs foods, chicken and beef, are being prepared or served. Instructed to have a cert... ified manager onsite at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found improper cold temperatures on beef and diced tomatoes (50f) stored in a prep cooler behind the front service counter. Manager voluntarily discarded food. Instructed to hold cold tcs foods at 41f or below and maintain. $40 priority violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found 3-door prep cooler behind front service counter at an improper temperature, (52f) with tcs foods inside. Instructed to discontinue using cooler until serviced, and maintaining a cold temperature of 41f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: found no thermometers in hot or cold holding units, instructed to provide thermometers and maintain.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label black & gray food storage containers with common food names; flour, sugar, etc. , when food has been removed from original packaging. Instructed to label and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee preparing food in prep area without a hair restraint. Instructed to wear hair restraints at all times when preparing food. Instructed to maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: found broken door gasket on the 3-door prep cooler behind the front service counter, instructed to repair and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: found loose and dried food debris inside lower storage compartments behind the front service counter. Instructed to clean and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: found no back flow preventer device on the faucet of the mop sink. Instructed to install and maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide covered receptacle in the gender neutral staff toilet room for feminine hygiene products.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: found grease accumulation on the hood filters above cooking equipment, instructed to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
22 de agosto de 2020 17:32
“I got a 6 pack of cookies 3 peanut butter, 2 sugar, and 1 macadamia nut and felt sick throughout the night after eating them. I don’t know if old ingredients were used or what but I feel terribly sick. ”
20 de agosto de 2020 3:19
“Their sugar cookies. We got it for supper as we were tired and wanted something quick. My 8 month old can eat certain things. I ordered 2 sugar cookies for her as I was unaware they were coated in icing and we weren't home where I have her baby food. I instantly decided against giving them to her.... Thought they looked good and saved them for myself for later. Well about an hour ago I started nibbling on one and then the other. Tasted good and all. Couldn't finish the other. Kept having to run to the bathroom and my belly is making awful sounds. So nauseated, may vomit yet. I'm so glad I didn't give a piece to my daughter or the cookies to my sons. I hope I can sleep tonight now. :(. ”
19 de agosto de 2020 16:41
“I ordered takeout at a restaurant. I had symptoms of food poisoning after eating it, including nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. I checked the Internet with a bitter loofah alkaloid base sugar glycoside. What should I do about it?
Did you have any other symptoms besides what you have listed? No... When did you consume the take out food? (time and date) I had this take-out food last Saturday night.
When did you start to experience symptoms? (time and date) Last Saturday night. (Augst 19, 2020, around 11pm)
How long did they last or are they ongoing? two days.
What food did you consume? (a menu item is helpful) I kept the receipts and food scraps, as well as the packing boxes.
Where was it purchased? At a Chinese restaurant. ”
15 de agosto de 2020 19:55
“Husband ate mussel dish which tasted fine. 20 minutes later broke out into a cold sweat, stomach pain, nausea, dizziness, black spots and flashes of light. Ambulance came, BP was 80/60, eeg ok, transported to hospital where they tested sugar, blood, xrays, ekg, all ok and BP returned to normal.... Released with diagnosis of probable food poisoning. ”
10 de agosto de 2020 12:45
“I used to drink it almost 5 days a week the same thing every time. I don’t as often now but I went this morning for a large caramel iced coffee with just cream. After the first sip I needed to go to the bathroom. I was only able to drink half before I realized it was getting worse with each sip. It’... s been 4 hours and my stomach is still cramping severely and making weird noises. I’ve had diarrhea and have been to the bathroom almost every 45 minutes. I drink coffee every day with no issues so this is not a lactose/sugar/coffee intolerance. I don’t know what is causing this but as I can see people are getting sick from locations all over the country. so maybe it’s best to stop spending my money on a place that doesn’t care if they serve old products to their customers and make them sick... ”
Informes interesantes recientes
21 de agosto de 2020 20:00
“Company name: Frito-Lay
Brand name: Ruffles
Product recalled: Original Potato Chips
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: August 21, 2020
Recall details: Frito-Lay announced a limited voluntary recall of a very small number of $1.29 1 1/2 oz. bags of Ruffles Original Potato Ch... ips because they may contain undeclared milk ingredients. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life- threatening allergic reaction if they consume the product contained inside the recalled bags.
The recalled $1.29 1 1/2 oz. bags of Ruffles Original Potato Chips were distributed to select Washington and Oregon convenience stores in the following locations:
- Ellensburg, WA
- Ritzville, WA
- Bend, OR
- Brookings, OR
- Harbor, OR
The recalled bags have both a “Guaranteed Fresh” date of 22 SEP 2020 and an eight-character manufacturing code of “34631762” listed below the $1.29 price. These numbers can be found on the front of the bag along the top right side. In addition, the recalled bags will also have a UPC code of “28400 48228” listed on the back of the bag. No other Ruffles products, sizes or flavors are recalled, including bags in Variety Packs.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that a small number of bags of Ruffles Original Potato Chips were inadvertently filled with another flavor of potato chips, potentially exposing consumers to undeclared milk. No illness or allergic reaction related to this matter has been reported to date. Frito-Lay has informed the FDA of our actions. Consumers with the product noted above can return the product to a retailer for a refund or contact Frito- Lay Consumer Relations at 1-800-352-4477 (9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday).
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
23 de agosto de 2020 4:22
“I bought a curry from there on friday 21st August, I ate the whole thing around 7pm. Then at 11pm I was violently sick, it wouldn't stop. It was so bad that the toilet blocked, I then ended up in the garden were I was sick another 3 times. It was that violent that at one point I didn't have a chanc... e to breath and started to have a panic attack and my legs went like jelly. I have pulled all the muscles in my be neck, throat and stomach. I bought a curry from there on friday 21st August, I ate the whole thing around 7pm. Then at 11pm I was violently sick, it wouldn't stop. It was so bad that the toilet blocked, I then ended up in the garden were I was sick another 3 times. It was that violent that at one point I didn't have a chance to breath and started to have a panic attack and my legs went like jelly. I have pulled all the muscles in my be neck, throat and stomach. ”
26 de agosto de 2020 22:24
“I had 2 corn dogs for dinner around 5 pm around 8:30 I became violently ill super lightheaded and sweaty followed by diarrhea and vomiting at the same time till there was nothing left. Im continuously running to the restroom but i have nothing left in my system. ”
26 de agosto de 2020 19:31
“I ate a salad with arugula, goat cheese, and tomatoes that might be the culprit. I opened a fresh pack of boreheads salami too earlier that day but I don't think it was that. ”
1 de septiembre de 2020 16:21
“Regular beef tacos. I had symptoms 14 hours after eating the meal. Have not been able to eat anything since that meal. I am the only person that purchased and ate the food. ”
23 de agosto de 2020 6:46
“I ate the combo with 3 chicken fingers, a slice of bread &’ a side of French fries + the sauce it came with. As for a drink I had a
their lemonade. It was until 1 hour later when I was home that my stomach started to feel weird, then upset when I would try to move around &’ at last I got nauseous w... ith a side of bloating. Literally just an hour after I ate there.😕 ”
Pampa Smoked Oysters, Dollar Tree, 540 W Boylston St, Worcester, MA 01606, Estados Unidos da América
20 de agosto de 2020 19:49
“Me detuve allí el 20 de agosto alrededor de las 11:30 a.m. Estoy totalmente sano y me sentía totalmente bien por la mañana. Recogí un par de paquetes de Ostras Ahumadas Pampa y los comí alrededor del mediodía no comí nada más. Alrededor de 3 horas después estallé con náuseas severas y sudor y empecé... a vomitar sin parar durante horas. Tuve calambres abdominales severos que me pusieron de rodillas. Después de unas horas de dolor intenso no pude soportar más y llamé a una ambulancia. Me dieron zofran para controlar las náuseas pero los calambres estaban fuera de control y me llevaron al hospital. Empecé a tener diarrea líquida durante horas. Me trataron por intoxicación alimentaria y luego me dieron de alta del hospital. 100% de estas ostras ahumadas me enfermaron violentamente. Unas horas más tarde, después de ser dado de alta del hospital, todavía me siento enfermo como puede estar. Estas ostras deben sacarse de la estantería y no venderse en los Estados Unidos! He estado enferma muchas veces pero nunca he sentido nada parecido a esta incomodidad. ¡No comas estas ostras o pagarás el precio! ”
21 de agosto de 2020 12:57
“I bought iced coffee yesterday morning and an hour later I felt nauseous, weak and running to bathroom. Woke up in the middle of the night with sweats and chills. ”
20 de agosto de 2020 23:45
“The CFIA announced the recall of Summ! brand Chicken Gyoza Dumplings by Fine Choice Foods Ltd. because the presence of bone.
The products were distributed to Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan. The recalled pr... oduct list includes the following lots:
- Summ! Chicken Gyoza Dumplings Sesame Ginger (900 g). UPC: 0 57356 03403 6. Lot codes: LOT# 2182 / LOT# 2188 / LOT# 2202 / LOT# 2203 / LOT# 2205
- Summ! Chicken Gyoza Dumplings (Steamed) (5 kg) UPC: None. Lot codes: LOT# 2190
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website: inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
11 de septiembre de 2020 17:52
“Licitaciones de pollo 1 persona.. enfermo dentro de 1 hora de comer. Diarrea explosiva ”