Pride of Florida recalls beef products under E. Coli concerns
Recall 8 months ago
Florida, United States
“The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) of the United States Department of Agriculture announced the recall of approx 64,797 pounds of beef products by Pride of Florida as these may be contaminated with E. Coli.
No illnesses have been reported linked to this case so far.
FSIS advised consumers that these products should be thrown away or returned to the place of origin. The recalled products were distributed in Florida and bear establishment number “EST. 18506” inside the USDA mark of inspection. The products are:
- Circle A Brand 85-15 Lean Ground Beef
- Circle A Brand 80/20 Ground Beef
- Clarks 5 Chopped Beef Steaks
- Clarks 5 Chopped Pepper Steaks
- Southeast Protein Purveyor Ground Beef Patties
- Southeast Protein Purveyor 81/19 Ground Beef
- Southeast Protein Purveyors 80-20 Ground Beef
The full detailed list of recalled products is on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
| 2 people found this review helpful