IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
7-11 North Powerline Road, Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
July 28, 2019 2:35 AM
711 North Powerline Road, Pompano Beach, 33069 Florida, United States
Bought at hot dog July 26 off of powerline and maccabi and its cause me to get headaches,stomach pains and fever. Worse of the worse
February 20, 2021 7:24 AM
February 26, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 23, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed co... pies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed facility with use of the sample clean up policy provided from cdph website and no supplies. Must ensure the availability of both a clean up policy and adequate supplies (disposable mop, disposable latex gloves, disposable mask, and adequate sanitizer *must eliminate norovirus*) on site to properly clean up any vomit or diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the food establishment. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the following sinks not maintained with hot water: improper temperature of hot water observed at rear prep sink (66-77f) and washroom handsink (61f). Instructed person in charge hot water at all hand washing sinks must be at least 100f. Priority violation #7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed facility equipment for cold holding in disrepair. Noted reach in prep cooler (located directly in front of hot-hold station) to be at improper at 51f. Uncooked cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza were removed from unit. Informed person in charge to repair or replace for proper cold holding of 41 degrees f or below. May not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health (cdph). Tagged unit. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no ambient air thermometers inside the reach in prep coolers. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all refrigerator units to properly monitor the ambient air temperature of equipment.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered receptacle (waste can) for proper disposal of waste in unisex employee washroom. Instructed to provide covered waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean the floors around and under shelves in the storage area and on the selling floor where needed. Must maintain at all times.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 9, 2020 7:31 AM
“Red grapes made me very sick from here. Warn others ”
November 3, 2020 6:06 AM
“So I ordered a Original Italian sub and it was very good but after a couple of hours my sister started to get bad stomach ache to point where she threw it all up then for me I didn’t have any any symptoms until 5:00 am I woke up to some bad stomach pain. ”
October 18, 2020 8:24 PM
“(2 squares of their signature deep dish pizza) 1 person, ate the pizza during the day and got nausea/diarrhea at night. Continued happening until the end of the following day. ”
October 15, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 09-25-2020
23-24-4 Basic – Buildup of food debris/soil residue on equipment door handles. Ovens and hot box at the back of the kitchen
24-08-4 Basic – Equipment and utensils not properly air-dried – wet nesting. At triple sink storage rack.
23-21-4 Basic – Food debris/dust/grease/... soil residue on exterior of microwave.
36-31-4 Basic – Hole in ceiling. Above chicken prep area.
35A-02-6 High Priority – Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. 8 live flies on ceiling over front counter in dining room 10 live flies at wall behind self service soda dispenser station 12 live flies on wall behind dry storage rack and prep table next to the microwaves and ovens in the kitchen 3 live flies on the wall behind the reach in coolers in kitchen 2 live flies on the ceiling over the triple sink 2 live flies on the walls on chicken prep area in kitchen 6 live flies on soda dispenser boxes in dry storage area in kitchen Approximately 25 live flies on storage rack next to soda dispenser boxes in dry storage area in kitchen Approximately 40 live flies on storage racks in dry storage area in kitchen Approximately 10 live flies at hand sink in kitchen on wall, paper towel dispenser and soap dispenser
Source: deerfield-news.com ”
October 8, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 09-16-2020
High Priority - Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. Raw shell eggs over lettuce in reach in cooler across from chest freezer in kitchen. Eggs moved **Corrected On-Site**
High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 1 live roach at... prep table next to microwaves
High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Approximately 30 rodent droppings under triple sink in kitchen inside of a box of bleach Approximately 10 rodent droppings under triple sink in kitchen on the floor Approximately 15 rodent droppings behind chest freezer in kitchen 5 rodent droppings behind reach in cooler in kitchen Approximately 100 rodent droppings inside oven in kitchen
High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. At reach in cooler #1, black beans (48°F - Cold Holding); legume (48°F - Cold Holding). Items stored in cooler overnight. Unable to determine when item temperature went out if range. Items discarded. See Stop Sale
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. At reach in cooler #1, black beans (48°F - Cold Holding); legume (48°F - Cold Holding). Items stored in cooler overnight. Unable to determine when item temperature went out if range. Items discarded. See Stop Sale
High Priority - Toxic substance/chemical stored by or with food. Raid fogger stored over juices on shelf next to swinging door leading into the kitchen. Chemical moved **Corrected On-Site**
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
September 24, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 09-08-2020
High Priority - Live rodent present. 1 live rodent in dry storage area separate from the front counter and kitchen. Separated by a door.
High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Dry storage room is separate from kitchen and front co... unter. Separated by a door Approximately 50 rodent droppings at front counter door into dry storage area Approximately 50 rodent droppings behind door leading into dry storage area Approximately 20 rodent droppings in case of Gatorade on bottom shelf in dry storage area Approximately 20 rodent droppings in case of soda on bottom shelf of dry storage area Approximately 50 rodent droppings at rear corner of dry storage area Approximately 100 rodent droppings behind cases of oil and beans in dry storage area.
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above. At front counter, chicken pastry (70°F - Hot Holding); turkey pastry (70°F - Hot Holding). Items held in warm display box. Pastry's removed, reheated to 165°F for hot hold. **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
September 7, 2020 3:03 PM
“The king crab legs i purchased from there had a sell by date of September 12. I rinsed them as they had a slight ammonia smell and cooked them the same day. The next day I experienced nausea and diarrhea. I took the cooked crab out of the fridge and actually saw two or 3 light whitish gray transluce... nt segmented worms or maggots on the shells. I don't know if they came to the surface from inside the meat from the openings within the shell or what. I was horrified. I promptly threw them out, but wish I had taken a photo first. I will never eat crab from there again. Not fresh and false expiration dates. Still dealing with the nausea and diarrhea. ”
July 14, 2020 11:02 AM
“I ordered a baconator and 6 piece spicy chicken nuggets. About 30 mins to an hour after eating I became Nauseas and violently threw up very quickly after the initial nausea. Felt better after throwing up. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 11, 2021 9:14 AM
“I got sick after eating chicken wings. No name buffalo chicken wings, I ate them around 8pm on Feb 10th. Started getting sick 6:30 am Feb 11 ”
February 6, 2021 5:27 AM
“Every time I eat from there, The already made wings, hot chips, and plastic bottle of new water I’ve never had....
Soon as I ate the wings FIRST, stomach hurts bad and gas.
Hot chips, I ate and had bad hurtful diarrhea and red.
I always eat hot chips since a kid. Never issues. I am internally hea... lthy and not sensitive . I had the chicken sandwich as well, 1 bite , it was horrible and felt nausea.
Something is not right. I NEVER have these issues , even eating unhealthy foods. Never THIS. It’s been hours and I’m still in pain. I feel they should get sued or take the food from there . Food is out of date and not right. This is the 2nd time and I thought it was ME. I still have the food next to me right now. ”
February 12, 2021 6:33 PM
“Thin mints Just me but diarrhea and headache. Today and yesterday ”
February 24, 2021 12:51 PM
“i ate the kung pao chicken and sesame chicken with fried rice and that night a threw up so hard and i wasent feeling good at all.. my head hurt so bad and i felt sick and couldn't go to work the next day. ”
January 30, 2021 12:21 PM
“My girlfriend and I bought food at 8.30 and aft layer returning home both of us had sharp pain in our stomachs ”
February 9, 2021 1:34 PM
“I ordered an 8ct grilled chicken bites and a spicy chicken sandwich. Ate it at 830pm. At 2am that morning I woke up with a terrible stomach ache and have been vomiting and diarrhea for the past few hours ”
February 2, 2021 5:23 PM
“Ordered lunch there had a sourdough melt basket with fries a sprite and a mini concrete mixer flavor of the day roughly 2 hours after eating it I felt nauseas and fatigued and just now had extreme diarrhea ”
February 14, 2021 11:18 PM
“After drinking Equate Nutritional Shakes I did got sick after drinking this type of drink. I got diarrhea,stomach cramps, and stomach bloating., ”
February 8, 2021 12:34 AM
“Ate a grilled chicken sandwich there yesterday. Came home fine but after about 6 hours I started feeling nauseous with excruciating cramps and then horrible diarrhea. Woke up all night long and today the symptoms followed. I will never be eating there ever again. I have salmonella! Thanks for poor q... uality control. ”