IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
7-11, South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL, USA
July 26, 2019 7:56 PM
327 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, 32805 Florida, United States
Asked if the taquitos were done, they said yes, I bought some and bit one and it was raw, i came back in and told the manager and she tested the temperature of mine and all the rest of the ones on the roller and they were all raw.
February 20, 2021 7:24 AM
February 26, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 23, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed co... pies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed facility with use of the sample clean up policy provided from cdph website and no supplies. Must ensure the availability of both a clean up policy and adequate supplies (disposable mop, disposable latex gloves, disposable mask, and adequate sanitizer *must eliminate norovirus*) on site to properly clean up any vomit or diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the food establishment. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the following sinks not maintained with hot water: improper temperature of hot water observed at rear prep sink (66-77f) and washroom handsink (61f). Instructed person in charge hot water at all hand washing sinks must be at least 100f. Priority violation #7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed facility equipment for cold holding in disrepair. Noted reach in prep cooler (located directly in front of hot-hold station) to be at improper at 51f. Uncooked cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza were removed from unit. Informed person in charge to repair or replace for proper cold holding of 41 degrees f or below. May not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health (cdph). Tagged unit. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no ambient air thermometers inside the reach in prep coolers. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all refrigerator units to properly monitor the ambient air temperature of equipment.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered receptacle (waste can) for proper disposal of waste in unisex employee washroom. Instructed to provide covered waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean the floors around and under shelves in the storage area and on the selling floor where needed. Must maintain at all times.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 20, 2021 11:29 AM
“I ate there around 8 pm last night and i got a bowl with carnitas, mild salsa, corn salsa, sour cream, and cheese. This morning starting at 6 am i felt nauseous. Around 8 am I threw up and after that threw up 4 more times accompianed by diarrhea. ”
February 15, 2021 2:14 PM
“My boyfriend and I got bagels with garden veggie cream cheese at 8:30 am, by 3 my boyfriend was throwing up. I started about an about after him. Terrible stomach pains, nausea, diarrhea, sweats, chills. For almost 15 hours. It was terrible. ”
February 14, 2021 7:11 PM
“Thursday Feb 11, 2021 I got food poisoning from something I wasn't sure what. I threw everything away except the tomatoes (which I bought there). I spent the entire day vomiting. This morning my husband ate a sandwich with the tomatoes I had forgotten to throw out. 2 hours later he was vomiting as w... ell but he also has diarrhea to go along with it. Had to be their tomatoes (the ONLY thing I forgot to throw out) ”
February 12, 2021 11:39 AM
“.A Filet O Fish combo meal. We went & ordered a Filet o Fish the only thing that was different was location & that being the ONLY thing ordered. So we went home & ate almost the whole meal before realizing something tasted weird and stopped eating and tried to go sit down & there it came it was an i... nstant reaction throwing up, diarrhea, chills, cramps, nausea just everything you can imagine and that has never happened before...especially when I don't eat much I haven't had ANYTHING to eat in like 1 day prior to this so when I do I get sick & can't eat still & it's been 3 days now ! I need help please ! ”
February 9, 2021 7:29 AM
“Nausea chills stomach pain swelling & cramping. Watery stool . I feel like crap. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 10, 2021 11:45 PM
“Last night around 9:45pm I ate a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra sauce and 2 Hash Browns, a few hours later i was Vomiting and had Severe Diarrhea, then this morning i had Diarrhea again but this time I also had rectal bleeding too that has been happening since about 2am.
I went to the hospita... l because there were no available doctor appointments at my regular GP. The hospital took blood tests and a liver function test which all came back good and healthy and they told me the cause was Food Poisoning. ”
February 26, 2021 1:48 AM
“Tonight, I vomited a lot at around 12:45 am. Felt really nauseous starting an hour earlier. Started to feel shaky and anxious and got really hot. Then I threw up a bunch ”
February 26, 2021 1:31 AM
“Ate 1/2 of one of the chicken power bowls around 11:00 am, while at work later my stomach started hurting, not even thinking it might be from the food I finished the power bowl later on my lunch break after which my stomach starting hurting really bad, had diarrhea a few times and felt nauseous the... rest of the night, got home around 9 pm and vomited a few times, 10:30 and I’m still in pain a feeling nauseous ”
February 16, 2021 4:56 PM
“Baby spring mix produce 2 people . Within hours . Abdominal pain , cramping , nausea and severe diarrhea
Lastnight & all day today ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 2, 2021 8:08 PM
“I have literally not been able to leave the bathroom for the last hour, which is when I got home from dinner. I really barely made it home... The extreme stomach cramps, diarrhea and nausea is outrageous. I usually love them but I’ve never felt this terrible after eating there. Maybe during Devour I... ndy is not the right time to eat there.... ugh ”
February 19, 2021 9:56 AM
“Breakfast Pizza 1 person, I received a bacon breakfast pizza a couple days ago and within the first 3 pieces expelled my entire stomach and just thought it was due to something else but then received a sausage and and a veggie breakfast pizza and after eating the same amount being 1 sausage and 2 ve... ggie slices expelled my entire stomach.... coincidence I think not....not had any symptoms or reactions from any food of any kind just this place and item... consecutive. ”
February 21, 2021 5:56 PM
“The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) along with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is investigating an outbreak of Salmonella infections involving Newfoundland and Labrador, and Nova Scotia. The outbreak appears to be ongoing, as recent illnesses continue to be reported to PHAC.
As o... f February 18, 2021, there have been 57 laboratory-confirmed cases of Salmonella Enteritidis illness investigated in the following provinces: Newfoundland and Labrador (25), and Nova Scotia (32). 19 individuals have been hospitalized and no deaths have been reported.
Between October and December 2020, CFIA issued food recall warnings for a variety of eggs distributed in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador. The recalled eggs are now past their shelf-life and are no longer available for purchase. The CFIA is continuing its food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
It is possible that more recent illnesses may be reported in the outbreak because there is a period of time between when a person becomes ill and when the illness is reported to public health officials. For this outbreak, the illness reporting period is between three and six weeks.
Check the full recall details on the PHAC website canada.ca ”
February 20, 2021 11:16 PM
“3 hours after eating. Intense stomach pain. And nausea