IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
7/11 Guy Lombardo Ave, Freeport, NY 11520, USA
November 11, 2018 9:41 AM
7 Guy Lombardo Avenue, Freeport, 11520 New York, United States
They should get 0 stars Bought a Cesar salad and a small container of Ranch salad dressing near the check out counter Had the salad for lunch. Are about half and had a sour taste in my mouth. Looked at freshness date on bottom. Dated May 8th 2017. 2017 Thats over a year and a half ago Went back to store but manager was at the bank.Sick all night but had to work the next day. Brought it back that AM. Manager said they caught the error and removed the stock. I said you didnt catch anything. I came in yesterday to complain. If I didnt do that youd still be selling them. Wanted her to file a report. She said cant do it. Go online to the comments section and fill it out and Ill refund your money. I was sick and madHow can any store that serves the public put out food on the floor that expired a year and a half agoCriminal I refused to give them the dressing back and saved it for evidence Incase I get sicker
October 12, 2020 9:58 PM
“My sausage ravioli after cooking in microwave it tried 1 bite and vomitted and it stunk my house up my microwave up and smelled like horse s**t, not 1 ravioli or sausage in there it literally looked like pig slop ”
October 10, 2020 4:36 PM
“Got a slurpee with my pregnant wife felt dizzy right away felt like the room was spinning I couldn’t move or get up for a while then I had stomachs pain & got nauseous had to rush to the bathroom I threw up and had diarrhea at the same time & continued to feel dizzy it’s the next day & I feel sick s... till my wife felt dizzy & had pain all over her body with a strong migraine she didn’t throw up but had diarrhea I worried for her & our baby ”
October 7, 2020 3:14 AM
“Got a slurpee ( tasted off) took a 3rd sip and and hour later violently puking with a funky chemical taste in my mouth! Someone needs to check those machines! Will never personally go to this location ever again. ”
October 6, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 5, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge at the time of inspection does not have a city of chicago sanitation certificate. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued -
2. City of chicago food servic... e sanitation certificate
- comments: no original and valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate posted nor provided on site for present manager on duty. Instructed to provide. A least one certified food manager must be on site when food is handled(chicken wings,various kind of takito,etc). Priority foundation: 7-38-012, citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: begining of mineral inside the ice machine. Must clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: debris on floor throughout the premises specially under and behind equipment, under shelves, rear storage area,elevate stock 6'off the floor, under front counter between electrical lines,along baseboard wals ,corner etc, clean and maintain
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 26, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 23, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees. Must provide a written employee health policy verified by all employees. Priority foundation violati... on 7-38-010 citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: no written cleaning procedure or required equipment for a vomit/diarrhea event. Must provide. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
6. Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use
- comments: observed employee eating in the food preparation area. Employees must not eat in food prep areas, must provide a designated area for employees to eat.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: plastic ice chute for dispensing ice on the ice machine/soda system found dirty. Must clean and maintain.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed approximatly 60 lbs assorted meat and cheese taquitos at improper temperatures in a prep cooler ranging in temperatures between 55. 9f to 57. 7f. All taquitos discarded. Approximate value at $120. 00. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed one door prep cooler, used for the above mentioned taquitos, not able to maintain adequate temperature. Cooler noted at 60. 6f with the above mentioned taquitos at 55. 9f and above. Cooler tagged held for inspection and must not use until repaired and maintains a temperature of 41f or below, c. D. P. H. Contacted for re-inspection and tag removal. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handler not wearing a hat or hair restraint. Must provide for food handlers.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: prep area wiping cloths must be held in a container with a sanitizing solution in between use.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: cabibnet shelving under the coffee station hand sink dirty with soiled cardboard as liner. Must clean and maintain. -----must not use cardboard as liner for shelving inside the walk-in cooler and throughout facility. Surfaces must be smooth and cleanable.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed dirty toilet in the north washroom. Must clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: dirty floor drain at the soda dispensing system. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted employees personal belongings in the food preparation area. Must provide designated storage area not in food prep or dry food storage for employees personal belongings.
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: observed an employee and the owners mother in the food prep area within 6ft of each other and conversing without wearing a face covering. Also noted during the inspection a customer allowed to enter the business, self-serve a beverage, without wearing a face covering. Instructed all employees and customers are required to wear face coverings. Citation issued 7-28-060.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 15, 2020 8:30 PM
September 4, 2020 3:52 AM
“ate their pizza and a couple hours later was vomiting and liquid diarrhea. I know it's from the pizza.. only thing I ate. So freaking sick ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 11, 2020 1:37 PM
“The chicken from there It was just me that got sick. That was the only meal i had yesterday afternoon around 4pm. The next meal you had was in the middle of the night. I woke up this morning at 7:30 with vomiting and diarrhea ”
September 25, 2020 11:48 AM
“2 mini krispy cream I havent asked anyone my daughter hasent ate any mini krispy kream
God i Pray my doc office or naighber dident get sick but i bought me & my daughter the minis i bought my doc office a box of mixed pumpkin and i bought my nighber the 3 in a box mixed
i dont belive i was poisend... 1st of all i just got some bad cramping after i ate a couple mini glazed none of the other ones did anything to me ”
October 7, 2020 2:00 PM
“Company name: Meijer
Brand name: Kandy Brand, Meijer Brand
Product recalled: Whole Cantaloupe, Select Cut Cantaloupe Fruit Trays & Bowls
Reason of the recall: Salmonella
FDA Recall date: October 07, 2020
Recall details: Meijer, in conjunction with Eagle Produce, LLC in Aguila, AZ., is anno... uncing a voluntary recall of whole cantaloupe and select cut cantaloupe fruit trays and bowls. The recall is part of a sampling investigation by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and is due to the potential risk of Salmonella.
Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
The multi-state recall involves whole cantaloupe and select cut cantaloupe fruit trays and bowls in various weights ranging from 6–40 ounces sold between Sept. 26 and Oct. 5 of this year at all Meijer stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin. There have been no illnesses reported to date. The recalled whole cantaloupe would have a sticker label stating Kandy Brand from Eagle Produce, LLC. If there is no sticker label to identify it, then it should be considered part of the recall. In addition, Meijer may have used cantaloupe ingredients that originated from Eagle Produce, LLC in the store made products. The following packaged products are in clear plastic containers under the Meijer brand label include:
9450 – Gas Station Mixed Melon Chunk Cup
9505 – Gas Station Mixed Fruit Cup
9644 - Gas Station Cantaloupe 6 oz
21921000000 – Fruit Frenzy Bowl 40 oz
21921400000 – Fruit Tray
21924800000 – Fruit Tray with Dip
21932300000 – Cantaloupe Chunks Large PLU 4960
21933400000 – Mixed Melon Chunks Large Bowl
21933700000 – Mixed Melon Chunks Small Bowl
21960100000 – Fruit Frenzy 16 oz Bowl PLU
21971100000 – Strawberry/Pineapple Cup 6 oz
21971200000 – Mixed Fruit Cup 6 oz
21971700000 – Berry Explosion Cup 6 oz
21971800000 – Mixed Melon Chunk Cup 6 oz
21984400000 – Mixed Melon Cup
22012400000 – Mixed Fruit Cup
22019600000 – Cantaloupe Chunks Small Bowl
22020000000 – Fruit Frenzy 32 oz Bowl PLU 1
22021900000 – Cantaloupe and Honeydew Slices
22022000000 – Mixed Melon Slices
22045000000 – Fruit Palooza
22045200000 – Melons & Berries
22045300000 – Triple Treat & Melon
22061600000 – Cantaloupe Chunks Large Kosher
22061700000 – Cantaloupe Chunks Large Kosher
28873400000 – Fruit Salad
Consumers who have purchased this product should throw it away or return the product to the nearest Meijer store for a full refund. Consumers with questions regarding this recall should contact Meijer at 800-543-3704, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Consumers with questions or concerns about their health should contact their physician.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
September 24, 2020 1:57 PM
“1 hour after eating. We started to have a stomach ache, we had nausea, we vomited, and now we have diarrhea. ”
October 3, 2020 8:37 PM
“Purchased a under cooked rotisserie chicken that was bloody after we removed the chicken from the bones from store. I called the store and they asked me to bring the chicken back and exchange it for another or refund. ”
October 15, 2020 7:07 PM
“burning pain that never stops for at least 5 hrs ”
October 13, 2020 1:13 AM
“Nachos Constant bathroom ”
October 12, 2020 8:17 PM
“I started vomiting 5 minutes after eating the Mahi Mahi yesterday and woke up to a swollen lip and chin today. Then I started suffering from diarrhea. I realized it was probably the fish because last week, when I ate it I woke up with a swollen tongue but did not know where it came from. It went aw... ay in a day. I was the only one who got sick. ”
Applegate Naturals Honey & Maple Turkey Breast, Sprouts Farmers Market, West Florida Avenue, Hemet, CA, USA
September 30, 2020 11:12 AM
“2 days ago bought some Applegate Naturals Honey & Maple Turkey Breast (no anitbiotics ever -Humanely Raised) With "Use or freeze by 11/26/2020 and a number "0231-4B 0107" stamped on it. ”