Barlovento, 3rd Avenue, Manhattan, NY, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
3rd Avenue, New York, 10016 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 52
1) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
4) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
5) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
6) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
7) Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.”