IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baskin-Robbins, Lacey, WA, United States
May 8, 2017 11:22 AM
Lacey, 98503 Washington, United States
Pistachio Icecream, 1-2 hours after consumption extreme muscle aches and severe nausea and intestinal pain.
November 10, 2020 4:52 PM
“Last night my children all had milkshakes and now they all have severe stomach pain and diarrhea My 4 kids had milkshakes and within 2 hours they all have been sick with severe stomach pain and diarrhea. ”
October 24, 2020 3:43 AM
“Well this is clearly my last time eating there. This is the third time I have at Jamoca Almond Fudge and sick is an understatement. I was in the restroom for two hours😱, and still felt like I could sit there longer because of the pressure I was feeling. I wanted to vomit all at the same time and eve... n began to feel dizzy. Definitely my confirmation to stay away from there. I wouldn’t wish this sickness on anyone!!! ”
October 18, 2020 11:50 AM
“Daiquiri Ice Sorbet Vomiting, diaharra. About 2 hours after eating. ”
October 15, 2020 3:35 PM
“I had gotten two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a waffle bowl. I thought it had tasted good but a few hours later I started having really bad diarrhea. It has been 4 days and I am still suffering from nausea and stomach pains. ”
October 5, 2020 8:02 AM
“My husband brought me home this Halloween looking birthday cake for my birthday. The first night i just had a little piece and the next day my stomache wasnt feeling that great and i had some mild diarrhea. A few days later he cut me a bigger piece and i ate most of it and the next day all day i had... bad diarrhea and into the over night with nausea and by 6 am i started throwing up. ”
October 1, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 28, 2020
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean the inside of the ice machine at the shoot.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must organize storage area(unused cooler) to prevent harborage.
Source: https://chica... go.gov ”
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 25, 2020
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: 2-303. 11-observed that employee wore watches and bracelets on hands while working with food. Must remove all jewelry except plain wedding band from hands while working with exposed food
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces clea... nable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: 4-501. 12-cutting boards with open seams and dark stains. Must refinish or replace damaged or stained cutting boards
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-602. 13-must clean and maintain clean interior floors of cooling/freezing units especially walk in freezer
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12-backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine. Must install backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: 6-501. 18-must clean and maintain clean lady's washroom plumbing fixtures
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 13-must clean and maintain clean floors in front of walk in freezer entry door
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-202. 11-must provide light shield over light bulbs in food prep area
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: upon entering premises, observed food employee wearing mask below chin while taking customers' order at drive thru. Also observed the food employee preparing order by grabbing donuts in bag without proper face covering. Instructed manager he must take the following additional public health measures to protect their employees, their customers and all others who come into physical contact with their operations. All employees must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Any individual who is over age two and able to medically tolerate a face-covering (a mask or cloth face-covering) shall be required to cover their nose and mouth with a face covering when in a public place and unable to maintain a six-foot social distance. Face-coverings are required in public indoor spaces such as stores. 7-28-060. Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 3, 2020 6:35 AM
“My family went to go get ice cream we ate it and an hr later we all had upset stomach severe gas throwing up and diarrhea it was awful not sure what they put in their ice cream but made my family sick. Wont be eating there again. ”
September 1, 2020 10:35 AM
“I had a strawberry ice cream cone from there and hours later had severe diarrhea ate the ice cream at 8pm and woke at 1am with diarrhea 3 times ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 23, 2020 9:33 AM
“I called Junior we ordered some purple hamburgers they ended up giving at least me a frozen chicken spicy sandwich. I at first I didn't realize nor mind and I started eating it I thought it was just you know cold but as a letter not it was very mushy and it started spreading like mayonnaise. I assum... e you realize that there was raw chicken I don't know if more than anything it made me very nauseous at the minute and now my stomach is feeling very very uncomfortable I don't know if I should go to the hospital This was maybe a few hours ago maybe three hours at the most my symptoms are stomach cramps nauseousness when you throw up like everything is like yucky wanting to empty my stomach and the borderline is going to the hospital or not because of Coronavirus I rather stick it out but it's starting to hurt ”
November 1, 2020 8:44 AM
“vg Burger The symptoms started with few hours and worse, had to go hospital through ambulance ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
The Fresh Market, Good & Gather and more Organic Basil - recalled due to possible Cyclospora contamination
November 24, 2020 6:01 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: The Fresh Market, Good & Gather and more
Product recalled: Organic Basil
Reason of the recall: Possible Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: November 24, 2020
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 15,000 units in select packages, due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora. These were packed under branded and private label fresh cut organic certified basil clamshells at its Jefferson, GA facility and Harrisonburg, VA facility with the following lot codes, all with the country of origin of Colombia.
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 10/20/2020 and 10/30/2020 in various states including Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC. Click on the link below to see the full list of affected lot codes.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell. This precautionary recall notification is being issued due to an isolated instance in which a package pulled by the Florida Department of Agriculture on 11/2/2020 from a retail store in Florida indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption. These products were harvested and packed nearly 4 weeks ago and should no longer be in commerce.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product. Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Eastern time.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
October 30, 2020 3:15 PM
“12:30 pm chicken nuggets ”
October 31, 2020 1:23 AM
“i ate one of my wings and felt sick a little after so i stopped eating them . i didn’t look at them at first . my boyfriend asked me ‘did your wings taste funny to you?’ i said yes and looked at his wings . they were bright pink . i then threw them away and continued to feel sick . ”
November 6, 2020 11:33 AM
“We all enjoyed the calamari appetizer. It was exceptional while being consumed but the early morning and next day are horrible with nausea and diarrhea. ”
Great Value Organic Dark Sweet Cherries, Walmart Supercenter, West Shawnee Street, Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
November 4, 2020 6:23 PM
“I ate great value organic dark sweet cherries at 11:30 pm Nov. 1st.. at 4:58 am I woke up with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. Today is November 3rd still have cramps and diarrhea but it's about 50% of what it was. ”