IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baskin-Robbins, South Watson Road, Buckeye, AZ, USA
4 months ago
485 South Watson Road, Buckeye, 85326 Arizona, United States
We all got ice cream and then a couple hours later we all have stomach cramps, trouble pooping, diarrhea, and pain while pooping. We all had different flavors only 1 of the 4 who got a chocolate shake had not reported any symptoms | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
3 months ago
Got the Oreo Cappuccino Blast on 06/24/21. It tasted delicious at first. Then towards the night I had severe diarrhea from 10 pm to 3ish in the morning. Bloating and cramped up stomach too. So uncomfortable, I couldn't sleep. All night tossing, turning, and going to the... bathroom. Never have I had a problem with this place before. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Other, Bloating, Cramps
2 months ago
My 3 year old son got symptoms of vomiting and diarrhoea after having chocolate icecream. The symptoms were shown the next day. This is the second time he is getting sick after having icecream. He used to eat icreams of other brands but he fell sick when he eats | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Other
2 months ago
Report date: Jul 30, 2021
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: noted employee while wearing gloves, perform the following tasks:- -constantly touched the headphones -used the phone -pulled up their pants -touched their nose to adjust the mask -dumped trash inside the garbage can -collected... money from customers and continued prepping all without changing gloves or washing hands. Discussed with management that employees are required to changes gloves and wash their hands between tasks, move from one prep area to another, or touch objects that could contaminate food. Priority violation citation issued 7-38-010.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: noted ice scoop stored inside ice machine on ice. Instructed to remove and provide an ice scoop holder.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: noted outside garbage dumpster overloaded and preventing proper lid closure. Instructed always to have dumpster lid closed to prevent food source for pest priority foundation #7-38-020(b).
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain floors along wall base and underneath equipment at the front and rear prep areas. Must also maintain dry floors.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dust accumulation throughout the ventilation fans at the prep areas and dining area. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
Report date: Aug 20, 2021
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed slight pink build up inside ice machine upper portion. Must clean interior of ice machine and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: the following previous core violation from report #2386121 dated... on 08/14/20 not corrected-#55 must organize the rear storage area and garage. Remove any unused items and store remaining items off of the floor and away from the walls to eliminate pest harborage conditions. Instructed manager said violation must be corrected by date of reinspection. Priority foundation 7-42-090.
The food wasn’t cooked all the way I had an upset stomach the whole day and felt nauseous and also constipated. 2. right after eating the food felt sick
7/30/21 | Symptoms: Nausea, Other
4 months ago
Bought two fountain sodas for myself and friend there some time after 6pm on 06/09/21. Metallic taste in mouth followed by acid reflux Intestinal pain and Diarrhea stomach cramping and gas and bloating, beginning around 9:30 pm and lasted all night and into this morning. Still have... diarrhea and intestinal pain and acid reflux with gas and bloating and metallic taste in mouth. Friend reported the same symptoms; diarrhea, stomach, acid reflux and intestinal pain gas and bloating last night and this morning, also noticing the soda tasted funny. Everyone including myself friend and our children 5 people total, consumed different foods from different locations at different times. The common factor is the soda consumed by myself and friend. Myself and friend were the only ones that got sick. I still have the soda in my fridge if you want to test it. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloating, Gas, Cramps
7 months ago
The food I ate there and later that night like 4hours later I started feeling sick and in the morning I felt worse | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Equate keto vanilla shake I took a small drink of a shake while sitting at my desk and a few minutes later my stomach started to ache a little bit but I didn't think anything of it. I waited until the ache went away and I drank... the rest of the shake. Not 5 minutes went by and I was in stuck in the bathroom vomiting in a bowl and having diarrhea in the toilet at the same time. I was in an ice cold sweat that was like someone was dribbling water over my head and body. I've had the stomach flu pain, acid reflux, sour stomach, gas pains, starvation pains, you name it and I've had it for the most part. This pain in my stomach and guts was the worst ripping, burning torture I had ever experienced. I tried to yell for help but I was too weak to be loud enough for anyone to hear me. I was going to go to the hospital but After about 45 minutes of dry heaving I started getting really thick greenish yellow acid and bright red blood coming out. The pain calmed down but I started having a low grade fever then high grade fever 102.7. I have been in bed ever since and my stomach still hurts a little bit but my intestines and bowels are bubbling, gurgling and groaning so hard and loud it keeps me awake at night. I decided to look up the reviews on these Equate keto vanilla shakes and sure enough there are hundreds of people that. I got very sick Friday and am still recovering, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Vomiting, Sweating, Stomach Pain, Gas
11 hours ago
At roughly 5pm on 10/20/2021 my husband ordered and ate a grilled chicken sandwich from there. My children had regular nuggets and I had a regular chicken sandwich. At around midnight that night my husband jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom where he vomited... several times. It is suspected that the grilled chicken was the cause of the food poisoning, as this was the only thing my husband ate yesterday. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
Just me the morning after
I ordered it last night and this morning woke up with nausea vomiting cramping and a horrible muscle spasms | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Muscle Spasms
I’m thinking an impossible burger I ate last night Ate impossible burger around 5 pm. Woke up at 5 am with diarrhea. Just me.
Right now | Symptoms: Diarrhea
3 days ago
Today, Minute Mushrooms Garlic Herb Pouch Porta Bela exp 7/20/22 Portabela.com, 20 to 30 minutes after eating suddenly began diarrhea, not watery. Tingling in tongue… took benadry. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Other
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 14,107 pounds of ground turkey products by Butterball, LLC because they may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically blue plastic. These products were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
The recalled products are:
- 2.5-lb. trays containing “farm to family BUTTERBALL... all natural Ground Turkey” with the case code 50211271, a sell or freeze by date of 10/18/2021, and timestamps from 2123 through 2302 printed on the packaging.
- 3-lb. tray containing “Kroger GROUND TURKEY” with the case code 50211271, a sell or freeze by date of 10/17/2021, and timestamps from 2314 through 2351 printed on the packaging.
These products were produced on September 28, 2021. There have been no confirmed reports of injuries due to the consumption of these products.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ freezers and/or refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing food poisoning symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more information, please check on FSIS website: fsis.usda.gov
I have found a mosquito in one of candy kittens bags of sweets and I am now feeling unwell I opened a new bag of the product when I reached in for a second bite I notice a dead mosquito squish with its body fluid at the... bottom of the packaging Friday 8th October Is when I open it had been bought a couple of days before and did not open before now because I had a previous one unfinished and open the new one and found this bug the first packet made my stomach burn a little but I ignored it and bought a second one and found the bug after eating one of the candy kittens I now have headache and sore throat and stomach pains and unknown if will get worse or what will happen to me | Symptoms: Headache, Stomach Pain, Soreness
10/05/2021 my girl friend order it last night for dinner and 2 hours later started showing signs of food poisoning. I consoled som as well but not as much as she did so my symptoms aren’t that bad. That was the only food that we consumed that... day except for breakfast that we made at home after a gym work out around 11:00am, after breakfast things were fine. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
The FSAI announced the recall of a batch of Bosna ready-to-eat smoked roast beef due to the presence of Listeria monocytogenes.
The recalled product is:
- Bosna Ready-to-eat Smoked Roast Beef / Bosna Suho Meso Zarebnica Geräuchertes Roastbeef Delikatess, 400g, Best before date: 03.11.2021, Country of origin... Poland.
Retailers are requested to remove the implicated batch from sale and to display a point-of-sale recall notice in stores where the affected batch was sold. Consumers are advised not to eat the implicated batch.
In case you are experiencing listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more recall details check on FSAI website: fsai.ie
Saturday night pizza ordered with barbecue sauce beef and salami.
Sunday night vomiting and nausea until Tuesday. Partner has vegan funghi, same with her. An insolence. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting