Bombay Junction, 1013 Avenue of the Americas, Manhattan, NY, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
6th Avenue, New York, 10018 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 51
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Evidence of rats or live rats present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.