IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Burger King, Macomb, IL, USA
May 1, 2018 12:14 PM
Macomb, 61455 Illinois, United States
I got a pack of 10 chicken nuggets and medium fries. I got home started to eat them while doing my exam. After finishing my food I felt sick, very nauseous. I decided to go to the bathroom because I thought I was just going to do some business. I started feeling really faint and really cold. I started puking so bad and at the same time had diarrhea. It was a terrible experience.
June 15, 2021 12:52 PM
“Ordered food and drink for 2 consecutive days and on both days became sick less the 2 hours after eating ”
June 16, 2021 3:57 PM
“Had a bacon cheese burger for lunch, by dinner I was feeling weird felt dizzies and nausus and a little while later did some big time throwing up. I did note that the burger was not hot when it was served ”
March 9, 2021 5:53 AM
October 4, 2019 12:57 PM
“Me and my girlfriend went there get some last night and I ordered a chicken quesadilla and a cheesy Gordita crunch I woke up horribly sick throwing up and having diarrhea after the throwing up also the people working in there were also so disrespectful ”
September 5, 2018 1:21 PM
“My wife and I got 2 Reuben sandwiches yesterday around 7:30pm and today around 10am we both had dirihea ”
February 28, 2018 8:29 PM
June 16, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jun 15, 2021
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: noted improper internal temperatures of the following tcs food items at the hot holding unit:- meatballs 119. 7f, cream of broccoli soup 120. 1f, soup 125. 1f. Instructed management always to maintain adequate hot holding... temperatures at 135f and above. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: noted outside garbage dumpster overloaded and preventing proper lid closure. Instructed to always have dumpster lid closed to prevent food source for pest priority foundation #7-38-020(b)
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted liquid on floor of basement food/dry storage area from soda bags leaking on ot the floor. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted coving under the door of walk in freezer at the basement food/dry storage area. Instructed to repair and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted employee belongings on shelves at the dry storage area and prep area with food items. Instructed to provide a designated area for employees to store their belongings.
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
June 7, 2021 7:03 PM
“Vomiting 4 hours after meal. I ate alone so just I got sick. I have not especially eaten a lot so really amazing ”
June 5, 2021 3:21 PM
“Lucky Charms- Fruity
Bought these as fancied something sweet and these looked great for snacking on. Well lucky they certainly were not been ill for nearly a week with horrendous diarrhea pains and bloating in my stomach. I was sick and still snacking on these as folk say stick to dry items when n... ot well- well obviously I’ve been continuing to poisoning myself - well I’m going to certainly take these in to be tested to save anyone else from the suffering I’ve had this week. Before you ask this is the only thing I’ve changed in my diet over the last week and thank goodness the only one to have them in the household ”
June 4, 2021 11:27 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of various brands of Tortillon by Fromagerie Albert Perron Inc. because of the presents of pieces of metal.
The recalled products are:
- Perron Tortillon (50 g), UPC: 7 72622 70025 4, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Perron Tortillon Barbecue (50 g), U... PC: 7 72622 73060 2, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Tortillo Tortillo Cheese Barbecue (50 g), UPC: 6 29222 03002 4, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Tortillo Tortillo Cheese Barbecue (160 (8 x 20) g), UPC: 0 29222 03082 4, Code: 3124 EXP 02 AU 2021
- L'fro Salted Twist (50 g), UPC: 0 59851 10208 1, Code: Lot # 3124 2021 AU 02
- None Tortillon (100 g), UPC: 6 29222 03100 7, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Kingsey Tortillon (50 g ), UPC: 0 69104 00365 2, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Princesse Tortillon (150 g), UPC: 0 69104 10229 4, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
These products were distributed in Quebec.
If you have the recalled products at home, please do not eat them, throw them away, or returned them to the place of purchase.
Check the full warning details on the CFIA website: inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
June 11, 2021 10:26 PM
“I believe it was there that's the only thing I ate yesterday. Woke up at 8;am. Vomiting and diarrhea until 7pm. I was fine all day. Woke up at 8:am. Approximately 12 hours after eating. Only I got sick I was alone. ”
May 24, 2021 5:23 PM
“chicken taco salad Within a three hours I was violently vomiting and diarrhea simultaneously. Only myself got sick . No one else in my house had the salad ”
May 20, 2021 8:35 PM
“Fresh spinach salad made at home with Sargento’s extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese, olives, fresh cherry tomatoes, and Kraft blue cheese dressing. Ate the salad around 1pm. Got violently ill around 7:30pm. ”
May 29, 2021 9:33 AM
“Ate about 2/3 of a medium cheese pizza at around 10pm. Woke up at 3:30am that night sweating, nauseous and with a vicious headache. I vomited 3 times before it was completely out. Shortly after, the headache lessened and the sweating and nausea went away. ”
May 27, 2021 10:49 PM
“Marie callender's pecan pie Early Thursday morning after eat pie Wednesday night. Bought it Tuesday night. Just me.
Wednesday night Thursday morning . The strange thing is that there were no dates on the outside of the box. ”
May 26, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Brand name: Giant Eagle
Product recalled: Chicken Street Taco Kits
Reason of the recall: Undeclared milk
FDA Recall date: May 26, 2021
Recall details: Giant Eagle, Inc. has issued a voluntarily recall of Chicken Street Taco Kits due to the possibility the produc... t may contain an undeclared egg allergen. Those who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to eggs could experience a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The impacted products have “sell by” dates through 05/28/21 and can be identified by PLU 56598 located in the upper right corner of the item’s scale tag. The recalled items were sold in the prepared foods departments at Giant Eagle and Market District locations in PA, OH, MD, and IN.
Giant Eagle was made aware of the issue by its supplier partner, Reser’s Fine Foods, when they discovered the product was missing the egg allergen declaration in one of the ingredients, chipotle crema. There has been no reported illness associated with this recall.
Customers who have purchased the affected product should dispose of it and return a qualifying receipt to their local Giant Eagle or Market District store for a refund.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
May 25, 2021 3:02 PM
“Oh my god! Within 30 minutes of eating my old gyro meat covered in an abundance of sauce to try to hide the fact that the food was old I am experiencing the worst case of sh*ts I’ve ever had and I feel like I’m about to vomit. The meat was rock hard and old. I knew I shouldn’t of ate it. Now, I’m pa... ying for it. The health department needs to go there ASAP!!!!!!! There was also roaches in the restaurant. I’m pretty sure my butthole is bleeding. ”