Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Burger King, North Prince Street, Clovis, NM, USA
March 23, 2018 2:16 AM
2520 North Prince Street, Clovis, 88101 New Mexico, United States
Ate at BK and 3 hours later it came back with a vengence.
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 25, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: no person in charge present during time of inspection. Priority foundation. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no cer... tified food manager on site with the city of chicago food manager certificate while tcs foods (burgers) were being prepared and served. Must have a person in charge on site at all times that obtains the original city of chicago food manager certificate. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
24. Time as a public health control; procedures & records
- comments: 3-501. 19(a,b:2, c:2,3)-observed that facility is using time control for food on cold holding prep table with out procedure presented and approved by department. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: 2-303. 11-observed that employee wore unapproved hands on hands while working with food. Must remove all jewelry except plain wedding band from hands while working with exposed food
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-601. 11(c)-must clean and maintain clean exterior of ice machine that is covered in dust
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12-backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine. Must install so backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: 5-501. 115-observed that area around garbage enclosure is dirty with lots of garbage bags and construction equipment. Must clean and maintain clean
September 29, 2020 11:27 PM
“It was myself and my granddaughter we order the 2 for $5 whoppers with everything on it a hour and a half later we start throwing up everything and running to the bathroom it made us weak I have eaten from them many time this the first time I took sick from eating there I got sandwiches a round 2:00... and a hour behind is when we start throwing up and running to the bath room we eat the whole whopper with onions My granddaughter and myself about a hour we started feeling nasueted and then stated throwing up and running to the bathroom our stomact was cramping really bad”
September 28, 2020 5:51 PM
“So I ordered a chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets and now I feel sick. I can feel the diarrhea coming”
September 28, 2020 2:02 PM
“Sep-27-2020 my kids ate the chicken sandwich from there. And after a few hours they felt sick and they threw up a lot. They were very bad something was wrong with the food.”
September 28, 2020 1:31 PM
“Both my mom and I have been sick since Saturday after getting 2 Whoppers. We have severe stomach cramps and have been nauseated for the third day since eating those burgers. It's rare that either of us gets sick like this and that is what we ate in common and nothing else. She had pickles and I did... not. Neither of us had cheese on the Whoppers. We didn't order any fries or drinks, just the 2 burgers. We don't live together and today we found out that we have both been sick since eating that food. This is the first time we have talked since Saturday or I would have reported it sooner. Two of us. Me and my mother. We ordered the 2 for 1 Whoppers around lunchtime and went to sit in the park to eat them. I dropped her off and went home. That was Saturday. Today I found out that a few hours later on the day we ate those burgers, we both got sick. This is the third day and we are still not feeling well. It is the only thing we ate in common, I only see her about once every two weeks.”
September 28, 2020 12:44 PM
“Ate there Me n a neighbor whom lives in a different household . Both went there n ate whoppers n we both got very sick immediately. Stomach hurting n diarrhea n vomiting all-night..”
September 27, 2020 8:31 PM
“( spicy chicken sandwich) Ate chicken sandwich, started having stomach cramps 1 hour after consumption followed by multiple rounds of diarrhea ”
September 27, 2020 7:28 PM
“Whopoer Ate burger at around six n then around 9 started getting cramps and diarrhea’s all though nite went at least 8 times ”
Recent Interesting Reports
September 12, 2020 6:46 PM
“Nausea, diarrhea and vomitng from Organics Frozen Organic Blueberries”
Érablière Godbout brand "Sauce spaghetti" - recalled due to potential presence of dangerous bacteria
September 27, 2020 9:37 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Érablière Godbout brand "Sauce spaghetti" by Érablière Godbout because it may permit the growth of Clostridium botulinum. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled produc... ts and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The products were distributed to Quebec. The recalled product list includes the following lots:
- Érablière Godbout "Sauce spaghetti" (500 ml). UPC: None. Codes: All units where the label does not mention "Keep Refrigerated"
- Érablière Godbout "Sauce spaghetti" (1 L). UPC: None. Codes: All units where the label does not mention "Keep Refrigerated"
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
September 10, 2020 8:56 AM
“Pizza. I got diarrhea”
September 1, 2020 1:58 PM
“Krispy Kreme Donuts I ate them twice and got very sick Just me I had them 2 different times I get sick the day after I eat them ”
September 28, 2020 2:23 PM
“cage free, grade A, large white eggs. Lot #P1488 257 P23 Couldn't finish the eggs I scrambled with a Masala veggie burger, and garlic naan. I'm having worsening nausea now. Partner made an omlet this morning and complained of having trouble with eggs lately, finished getting ready for work, and left... . I'm going to call my doctor after this.”
September 1, 2020 8:12 PM
“I suspect mayonnaise in cup at room temperature One person ate food from there and that person got sick. Symptoms started about 8 hours after eating. Server offered mayonnaise and ketchup but only the ketchup was in packets. The mayo was in a plastic cup under the counter. I don't think that is a r... efrigerated area.”
September 28, 2020 10:40 PM
“Went there on September 28 around the afternoon like 12:00/1:00 and I got a double double meal and hours later my stomach started to hurt so bad and then I eventually had to go use the restroom and I have diarrhea so far I’ve went twice and my stomach has been hurting bad :( I was fine the day befor... e and this was the only thing I ate when I started to feel sick so I’m thinking it’s this plus I noticed after I finished the burger some of the fries were looking funky like slightly discolored like if they were old and not fresh”
September 1, 2020 5:41 PM
“In an abundance of caution, Stop & Shop is recalling a singular UPC code of Stop & Shop squash noodle medley, which is no longer available for sale in stores, after being notified by the supplier that a regulatory sample of the product tested positive for listeria.
Stop & Shop encourages customer... s who may have purchased the product with UPC # 68826718585, and stored the product in their freezer, not to consume the product and discard it. The product was sold in stores between August 8, 2020 and August 19, 2020 and is now past its August 19 “best enjoyed by” date. Other UPCs of this product sold in stores during the same timeframe are safe to consume.
Customers who purchased the affected product should not consume it and may return it to their local Stop & Shop store for a full refund. Customers may also contact Stop & Shop’s Customer Support Center at 1-800-767-7772.
Check the full recall details on forextv.com
September 20, 2020 5:45 AM
“Chicken fettuccine My sister ordered the chicken/pea fettuccine for dinner last night. I ate half, stored the remaining half for the next day. Felt nauseous & dizzy an hour after eating, figured it was because I hadn’t eaten all day. Went to sleep for a few hours, awakened at 5am to extreme dizzine... ss & nausea. I’m not sure how my sister is feeling, as I’ve been stuck in bed. But she went to sleep immediately after eating also, so she’s probably displaying the same symptoms”
September 1, 2020 9:25 PM
“I love chicken and I bought a 8 pc from the deli..online cold..I been pouring all day I ate three pieces ..I feel so sick. My throat hurts from vomiting so much back to back. My head hurts and my stomach hurts”