Cavaleri, 4127 162nd St, Queens, New York, New York, USA
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Hand washing facility not provided in or near food preparation area and toilet room. Hot and cold running water at adequate pressure to enable cleanliness of employees not provided at facility. Soap and an acceptable hand-drying device not provided.
3) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Thawing procedures improper.