Chipotle Mexican Grill, Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI, United States
Food Poisoning 2 years ago
Milton Avenue, Janesville, 53545 Wisconsin, United States
1 person had — diarrhea, fever and nausea
“one person, it was a door dash order. symptoms started 18 hours after eating ”
“I had gotten a chicken bowl from this location on 2/18/2020 and later in the evening I started having diarrhea and vomiting till about 3 am. I feel much better, but I NEVER get sick. ”
“One person, a healthy 21 year old male who is physically fit. Symptoms started about hour after meal. Started with stomach pains then vomiting and lower back pain ”
“We both ordered bowl with Barbacoa meat, pinto beans, white rice, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and green salsa. After eating, felt really tired with headache and nausea. Woke up having diahrea from 730am to about 1pm. Severe nausea and felt dizzy most of the day. I felt a sharp pain... in my stomach and couldn't stand up from pain until about 35 minutes later. Then walked around drinking tea to make myself pass the gas. I think it was a big gas cramp. I'm glad it's over. Got sick about 30 minutes after eating. Me and my mom both ordered same thing. I'm pregnant and my mom is in her late 40s. My brother also ordered food but his order was different. He didn't get sick. ”
“I ordered a veggie bowl with white rice, black beans, the green and spicy sauce, corn, lettuce, and guac and put the chipotle salad dressing on it. I felt fine while I was eating it. I purchased the meal at about 7:30Pm but at about 3am this morning I fell... terribly ill with stomach pains and diarrhea. I cannot eat anything without feeling sick. ”
“I had it two days ago and my stomach hurts for two days this is stupid I had the mash potatoe bowl and it made me very sick and I want to report this so they would know cause that's stupid my stomach wasn't hurting when I didn't have it... all of a something it started hurting and I want to sew them!! ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“An order made through grub hub from the nearest location to us. My wife and I ordered the Seafarer meal. My wife got violent ill 2 hours after consuming. I was not affected. My wife now has a rash all over her face. Wife and I ate the sea fairer... meal. Wife got sick after 2 hours of consuming. I was fine. Wife now has rash all over her face. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of Mozzarella Ball cheese by Silani Sweet Cheese Ltd. as they might be contaminated with generic E. coli. The product was distributed to retailers in Ontario province, Canada.
- Silani Mozzarella Ball (260 g). UPC: 0 65052 51369 4. Best Before: 2021.01.08
Check the full recall... notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“It caused constant vomiting within both of my children. It was the last item they had eaten and after a hospital visit and many test, it was diagnosed as food poisoning. It was a slow day and I believe their food was sitting out to long. ”
“Bought 5 Mangoes Sunday 9th Feb... at night we ate 2 big mangoes purchsed from Markey ,between 4 persons, x 2 adults and 2 kids ages 6 and 4, within 12 hours severe vomiting and diarrea occurred along side major stomach cramps , temps at around 38 to 39...occurred in... 3 persons that ate majority of the mangoes....still (Tuesday 11th Feb they are still very unwell and will be taken to hospital as diarrhea and major cramps are still present alongside with vomiting.) ”
“I came to eat and I left two hours two and a half hours later I started feeling sick vomiting diarrhea headache nausea I went to the doctor they told me I had food poisoning did I came to speak with the owner Super rude told me to stop giving... bad names for the restaurant I tried talking with him he said to leave so now I have to report this ”
“On a flight from LAX-LHR, I had the rotisserie chicken. I took a picture of it before eating it because I thought, "if I get sick, this is why." I had constant extreme vomiting & diarrhea throughout the flight and my body is completely weak. Vomiting and diarrhea started a... few hours after eating the rotisserie chicken. Continued throughout the flight from Los Angeles to London. Then again upon landing and at the Heathrow airport. Weakened body has lasted for over 24 hours with occasional bouts of sickness. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us