Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Dairy Queen Brazier, Monroe Highway, Ball, LA, United States
June 26, 2016 8:15 PM
5830 Monroe Highway, Ball, 71405 Louisiana, United States
I went up to dairy queen and ordered a 6 piece with extra toast, and I ended up getting really sick from the food.
September 30, 2020 5:46 PM
“WENT THERE NIGHT DRIVE THRU DINNER LATER ON NIGHT FOOD POISON FROM THERE ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL DID TEST DECLARED IT WAS FOOD POISON FELT LIKE WAS DYING . MEXICAN PIZZA TACOS TOSTADA NEVER GO BACK AGAIN LIBERTY MUTUAL KEEPS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND. SEE GLOBAL COMPANY LIKE THEM DONT CARE ABOUT THER... E CUSTOMERS.”
September 30, 2020 4:51 PM
“Last night at about 9:30 pm I bought custard with salted caramel and brownies, within an hour I was violently ill. I haven't been able to eat or drink anything since.”
September 30, 2020 2:59 PM
“I got a foot long ham sandwich with Mayo on 9/23/20 and on 9/26/20. Around the afternoon of the 26 I started to feel sick and my stomach was hurting, plus I started to have a fever. 2 days later I had diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and many stomach caps.”
September 30, 2020 2:43 PM
“About 30 minutes after I started my food I suddenly got diarrhea. It was fast and intense. Now this is the second time I have gotten sick from this specific location in the past 6 months. I only had a cup of coffee for breakfast so I am sure it was there again.”
September 30, 2020 1:27 PM
“I ordered Uber eats from there. I started throwing up 5 hours later for about 4 hours on and off. This started Sunday sept 27th as of today my throat is sore and my chest is sore feels like someone slapped me really hard. I ordered Uber eats from there. I started throwing up 5 hours later for about... 4 hours on and off. This started Sunday sept 27th as of today my throat is sore and my chest is sore feels like someone slapped me really hard. ”
September 30, 2020 10:15 AM
“I got a Crunchwrap supreme and their new burrito on the dollar menu - can’t remember the name now.
I felt kinda off all the next day, but when I got home around 12am, I got these insane cramps and needless to say, I spent all night on the toilet.
My husband and I are the only ones that ate this... in the house and we’re the only ones that got sick...”
September 30, 2020 9:48 AM
“Either sushi or this Woke up in the middle of the night around 12:30 with the worst stomach pain of my life it made me dizzy. I got up to go to the bathroom and it was 3 rounds of diarrhea for like 20 minutes mixed with a round of vomit towards the beginning. I ate Sushi around 6pm, and stopped at h... ere around 10:30pm and ate a shredded chicken burrito. I normally don’t eat meat, so it could have been a a few different things. ”
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 29, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-202. 12(a) observed the men's hand washing sinks in the toilet room only reaching 66f during the re-inspection. Instructed to repair hand washing sink so that the minimum hot water temperature... is 100f at all times. Priority violation. Citation issued 7-38-030(c).
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: 3-302. 12 observed dry storage containers not labeled. Instructed to label all dry storage containers with the product name.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: 5-501. 15 observed outside dumpster area not maintained with over flowing dumpsters and excessive garbage on the ground around the dumpsters. Instructed to maintain outside dumpster area at all times. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(b).
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed the facility unable to provide food handlers certificates for all food handlers. Instructed to provide food handlers certificate for all food handlers for inspector's review.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed food manager's allergen training certificate not available for inspector's review. Instructed to provide.
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 28, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no city of chicago certified food manager on premises while tcs foods (sausage, cheese, etc. ) are prepared. Instructed a city of chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate mus... t be on premises while tcs foods are prepared. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 28, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed mineral build up inside of ice machine in basement. Must clean and maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed cutting boa... rds with dark stains and deep grooves throughout prep area on first floor. Must detail clean or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed paint chipping from ceiling above hand sinks in men's bathroom. Must repair.
Recent Interesting Reports
Spice Aangan, Main Street, Block C 5, Safdarjung Development Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India
September 7, 2020 6:28 PM
“Me and ny friend took chicken shawarma and chicken korma from here and some butter rotis also. We ate the food at 3pm within 20 minutes after the food from restaurant. It got started pain in my stomach at 5pm, felt like my stomach was about to burst. I thought It was only me but also my friend who w... as travelling through the train, who took the food with me was also having same complications. We got vomiting nausea and a lot of unbearable pain in my stomach. I vomited for like 10 times.. And the pain lasted for 6 hours.. 4 hours after I took the medicine.”
September 8, 2020 4:12 AM
“I got diarrhea after eating beef steak. I got it last night from there. I cooked the steak with some noodles that i had no problem with before.”
September 15, 2020 11:46 AM
“super nauseous same night after eating and next morning. Husband had diarrhea and cramps. Horrible experience”
September 14, 2020 7:17 PM
“I ate fish from there and after few hours i had vomits and diarrhea. Today morning , i am having crampa and watery diarrhea.i have picture for fish and credit card bill i ordered fish and asked them to fry, when i reached home i had shortness of breath and at 1 am i had bid vomits. Since morning i a... m having cramps and nausea and watery diarrhea”
September 6, 2020 1:12 PM
“on 09/02/2020, at 10:22 am, i went to new lication, and bought 3 la molienda comalito mixta and 4 de coco and a package of vero mango paletas, are one of each that day , and within 5 hours, developed a fever , chills, diarrhea, headache, felt dehydrateded, and dizzy. the peanut patty tasted stale a... nd the mixto pattie did not taste fresh. the paletas where also stale. i very sick for the next two days. and finally yesterday,Saturday and today Sunday am feeling better and not bed ridden. i still have diarrhea.”
September 13, 2020 10:11 PM
September 8, 2020 3:13 AM
“Clams and/or shrimp had anniversary dinner. Ate clams, clam dish and shrimp dish. 30 to 45 minutes into eating we felt overly full. After we got home we were overly tired, bloated, overly full, stomach making noises for both of us. My wife fell asleep but my stomach kept me up. I ended up doing dia... rrea, vomiting and stomach loudly churning all night. Took antacid but it did not help.”
September 6, 2020 7:07 AM
September 23, 2020 9:38 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of certain Manila clams by Evergreen International Foodstuffs Ltd. because of a marine biotoxin which causes Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the... recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The products were distributed to British Columbia and Ontario. These Manila clams may also have been sold in bulk or in smaller packages with or without a label and may not bear the same brand, product name, or code as described below:
- Evergreen Int'l Foodstuffs Ltd. Manila clams (25 lb) Harvest Date: Sep 16, 2020. Processing Date: Sep 17, 2020. Harvest Location: B.C. 17-20. Lot# 21057.
Paralytic shellfish toxins are a group of natural toxins that sometimes accumulate in bivalve shellfish that include oysters, clams, scallops, mussels, and cockles. Non-bivalve shellfish, such as whelks, can also accumulate Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) toxins. These toxins can cause Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) if consumed. Symptoms of Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) include tingling and numbness of the lips, tongue, hands, and feet, and difficulty swallowing with an onset of a few minutes and up to 10 hours after consumption. In severe situations, this can proceed to difficulty walking, muscle paralysis, respiratory paralysis, and death.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca