IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dolce Vita, 5811 Avenue N, Brooklyn, NY, USA
March 29, 2018 10:29 AM
5811 Avenue N, 11234 New York, United States
Violation points: 53
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Food not cooled by an approved method whereby the internal product temperature is reduced from 140º F to 70º F or less within 2 hours, and from 70º F to 41º F or less within 4 additional hours.
3) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Wiping cloths soiled or not stored in sanitizing solution.
5) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
February 28, 2021 2:11 AM
“Within 1 hour I am vomiting and diarrhea ”
February 27, 2021 9:52 AM
“I ate scallops there and they were in a pool of butter. I think they were undercooked because the next morning I felt nauseous and had diarrhea. ”
February 26, 2021 12:43 AM
“My stomach is hurting so much and I’ve pooped twice already . I must be allergic to something in the food because my eyes sting . ”
February 24, 2021 2:46 AM
“I thought I had to expel gas, and instead ended up having an accident, which resulted in me running to the bathroom and then continuing to p** out of my a**. It happened Today ”
February 24, 2021 12:03 AM
“Went here On 2/23/21 got there crispy chicken bbq. And felt nauseous after , stomach cramps and light headed. ”
February 23, 2021 7:10 PM
“Salad Only me...made salad yesterday started getting stomach cramps last night then going to bathroom all night ..feeling drained lite fever forcing water down been in bed all day
Yesterday was sick all night ”
February 23, 2021 6:49 PM
“I got food poisoning from there caramel Frappuccino 30 minutes after. I had no energy to get home so I had to laid on my 9 years and be on his side. It was frustrating. I got vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomachache, headaches and I cannot eat. ”
February 23, 2021 7:03 AM
“Had a chicken sandwich, and onion rings, about 5-6 hours later I’m so hot and dizzy and nauseous I had to sit down at work, made it to the bathroom to have the worst diarrhea I’ve ever experienced. ”