Don Alex Juleidy, 37th Avenue, Jackson Heights, New York, USA
1) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
2) Food, food preparation area, food storage area, area used by employees or patrons, contaminated by sewage or liquid waste.
3) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.