Dunkin' Donuts, 1369 Broadway, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Broadway, New York, 10018 New York, United States
“Violation points: 48
1) Food, food preparation area, food storage area, area used by employees or patrons, contaminated by sewage or liquid waste.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
5) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
6) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
7) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.”