IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunkin' Donuts, Littleton Road, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ, United States
January 21, 2018 10:02 PM
199 Littleton Road, Parsippany-Troy Hills, 07054 New Jersey, United States
November 21, 2020 7:11 PM
“Not sure One person sudden onset ”
November 21, 2020 6:13 PM
November 20, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 17, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a black slime like substance on the interior panel of the ice machine. Substance likely to contaminate ice for human consumption. Instructed to discard ice and have machine service, cleaned and sanitize... d. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 20 live small flies on walls in the food prep area behind the front service counter, and on walls around the public toilet rooms. Instructed to remove flies, clean and sanitize the affected areas, contact pest control for service and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a) citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean loose food debris from lower storage shelves on prep tables, instructed to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair loose faucet on handwashing sink in toilet room. Also, repair leaky drain pipe on attached to mop sink in rear. Instructed to maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed the outside garbage receptacle not maintained. Excessive garbage and food debris observed on the ground around the dumpster. Dumpster must be maintained so that the accumulation of debris, insect, rodent attraction and harborage are minimized. Instructed to clean and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b) citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean dried food debris from walls and exterior of prep coolers in prep area. Instructed to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must detail clean loose & dried food debris on floors under heavy equipment in prep area, office, and toilet room. Instructed to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 15, 2020 7:46 AM
“On 11/14/20 at 12pm I ordered a caramel iced coffee no cream or sugar. It tastes sour a d I then had stomach pains that turned into diarrhea and vomiting. Me my boyfriend and my bestfriend all got sick. I threw up and had diarrhea after drinking the expired coffee. ”
November 8, 2020 12:13 PM
“I was drinking a frozen vanilla chi drink from the walk-in near me. I was gifted it by a family member at about 9 am, so I could wake up. I started feeling weird, so whenever I felt bad, I took a drink of there drink because I thought it was just morning dehydration. I always have their drink in th... e morning so this was unusual. Now, after finishing the drink, and drinking actual water, it is 12:10 am and I have these symptoms, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, gas, and lack of energy. I am adding more symptoms, as I now have a headache, I don't know what was wrong with that drink, or what is wrong with me. ”
November 7, 2020 4:50 PM
“Egg croissant from I ordered a maple bacon croissant with egg and a iced matcha latte. I parked my car in the parking lot to eat it there. I took a sip of the matcha i was ok. I took the egg off of the sandwich first and ate it by itself (I always eat the egg separate) and by the time I went to take... a bite of the croissant I got the most terrible urge to throw up I got out and through up in the bushes. I made it in the car I thought I was done but no I had to throw up some more in the donut bag . After getting it all out my system I felt better. A little nauseous after but ok. ”
November 2, 2020 5:50 PM
November 2, 2020 11:36 AM
“I drank iced coffee almost every day from here and now I have no stomach lining. There is no distinct location. I have drank coffee both hot and iced since 2008. I noticed that in 2014-2015 with every sip I drank this burning would occur. I still continued to drink iced coffee from here but had to s... tart eliminating cream, milk and skim. I noticed in the past few years the coffee is so strong to the point it doesn't even taste like coffee. It had this asphalt smell and taste to it. The last time I purchased anything from there was over a month ago. I also worked at several locations and I am not sure if it's my age or if it really is the change in ingredients but the last time I worked there as an opener my nose felt like it was going to start bleeding. I ended up getting sick and not returning. ”
October 31, 2020 2:00 PM
“I had to Boston cream donuts and a jelly filled doughnut after that I’ve had severe diarrhea and stomach pain ”
Recent Interesting Reports
Great Value Organic Dark Sweet Cherries, Walmart Supercenter, West Shawnee Street, Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
November 4, 2020 6:23 PM
“I ate great value organic dark sweet cherries at 11:30 pm Nov. 1st.. at 4:58 am I woke up with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. Today is November 3rd still have cramps and diarrhea but it's about 50% of what it was. ”
November 6, 2020 10:07 PM
“Beef and Cheddar 30 minutes or less after I ate a beef and cheddar, two mozzarella sticks and curly fries I got severe abdominal pain and started getting nauseous and I’m afraid to move I feel like I’m going to spray mud ”
November 8, 2020 8:19 AM
“Bought a bag of avocados and when I ate one I got sick. Throwing up, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and headache. ”
November 18, 2020 2:57 PM
“Today just bought double cream and I my daughter cooked it with pasta. When we are eating it taste funny like very sour we thought it’s the lemon but now I have vomiting and nausea. We found that the milk is spoiled it was not out of date but I think it’s not properly stored ”
November 18, 2020 11:44 PM
“We ate lunch at the restaurant and we shared two dishes with my husband, by late evening I got symptoms my husband hot symptoms by next morning ”
Grass Fed Hamburger Patty’s, Sprouts Farmers Market, Day Creek Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
November 12, 2020 7:58 PM
“Grass fed hamburger patty’s from there 3 people, same night as eating the food earlier for lunch ”
November 1, 2020 3:14 PM
“chicken 3 people including myself ordering various items all including chicken (wrap, selects, legend), within a few hours was feeling very bloated and stomach was unsettled. 4am the next morning we were all vomiting and had diarrhea. 24 hours after and we are still quite sick. ”
November 9, 2020 10:39 AM
“It all started yesterday when my mom went out to by pizza from this place. Although they are new I had a bad feeling about there pizza. So my mom comes home with the pizza my whole family eats it and there are about 4 of us. The first day we had pizza everyone’s stomach was hurting so bad but nobody... threw up. Since we had leftovers we had to finish it the following day which we did and around 4am I was still up couldnt sleep tossing and turning so I rushes to the bathroom and had very bad diarrhea. I didn’t throw up thank god but my head and stomach felt uneasy. Here I am in bed with a bucket with me in case i need to blow chunks but still haven’t been able to ”
November 24, 2020 6:05 AM
“I was enjoying the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus and Late July Sea Salt and Lime no grain tortilla chips, and by 7:30 noticed I had a light stomach pain. I slowly started feeling feeling weird and a little nauseated. At 9 pm I started feeling light headed, and started seeing ‘stars’ and felt like I was g... oing to pass out... then started throwing up and diarrhea, profuse sweating, along with my neck and shoulders stiffening up and severe weakness. We called 911 because I wasn't sure what was happening with me being 64. The EMT’s had to carry and put me on the stretcher because I couldn’t walk with 2 helping me. Other things went on in the ambulance with blood pressure and temp, but ekg was fine. After reading the other report on this site about the lemon hummus, I’m leaning towards that being the culprit. At first I was thinking a severe allergic reaction (like I have with pork), but am now leaning towards food poisoning. My fiancé had milder stomach issues... nothing as severe as mine.
I got sick enough to go to the ER. ”