El Ranchito Food, 8327 S Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL, USA
Report 2 weeks ago
South Pulaski Road, Chicago, 60652 Illinois, United States
“Report date: Jun 25, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed pic has no valid city of chicago food sanitation certificate posted when (tcs) foods are prepared and served, ( slicing deli meats,etc). Priority foundation.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on premises during inspection. Instructed to comply. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no procedure for responding to vomiting and diarrhea events. Instructed to comply, along with the necessary items needed for the clean up kit. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed tcs foods (ham, turkey, etc) without proper date marking and disposition. Instructed that tcs foods prepared on premises, and held for over 24 hours must have proper date marking and disposition. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005 no citation issued.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: observed laboratory analysis posted for chorizo being sold at room temperature dated ( 5-12-2008). Instructed to contact laboratory for updated analysis for chorizo. Priority foundation issued.
32. Variance obtained for specialized processing methods
- comments: observed laboratory analysis posted for chorizo being sold at room temperature dated ( 5-12-2008). Instructed to contact laboratory for updated analysis for chorizo. (priority foundation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed no labels on containers of lard to be sold to customers. Instructed to install labels.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chlorine chemical test paper kit for 3- compartment sink dishwashing facilities. Must provide. Priority foundation.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed floors not clean of debris under crates for pop storage at front door. Instructed to clean/maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed small gas stove in prep area near washroom not vented. Instructed to install adequate ventilation to roof or remove stove from premises.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler's certificates from the employee's. Instructed to comply with food handler's training