Frame Gourmet Eatery, 424 West 33rd Street, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
West 33rd Street, New York, 10001 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
1) Food not cooked to required minimum temperature.
2) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
3) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Tobacco use, eating, or drinking from open container in food preparation, food storage or dishwashing area observed.
6) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
7) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
More incidents from: Cafe Grocery or supermarket Meal takeaway Restaurant Store