Gold Label, 281 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Brighton Beach Avenue, 11235 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 94
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
3) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Live animals other than fish in tank or service animal present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
6) Personal cleanliness inadequate. Outer garment soiled with possible contaminant. Effective hair restraint not worn in an area where food is prepared.
7) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
8) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
9) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
10) Thawing procedures improper.
11) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
12) Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.