Golden Steamer, 143A Mott Street, Manhattan, NY, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Mott Street, New York, 10013 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 2
Total all time sick persons: 0
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
3) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
6) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
7) Tobacco use, eating, or drinking from open container in food preparation, food storage or dishwashing area observed.
8) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
9) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.