Gottscheer Hall, Fairview Avenue, Ridgewood, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Fairview Avenue, 11385 New York, United States
“Violation points: 50
1) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Personal cleanliness inadequate. Outer garment soiled with possible contaminant. Effective hair restraint not worn in an area where food is prepared.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.”