HALAL RESTAURANT, 1168 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11216, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Fulton Street, 11216 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 138
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
3) Evidence of rats or live rats present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Live animals other than fish in tank or service animal present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Hand washing facility not provided in or near food preparation area and toilet room. Hot and cold running water at adequate pressure to enable cleanliness of employees not provided at facility. Soap and an acceptable hand-drying device not provided.
6) Insufficient or no refrigerated or hot holding equipment to keep potentially hazardous foods at required temperatures.
7) No facilities available to wash, rinse and sanitize utensils and/or equipment.
8) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
9) Duties of an officer of the Department interfered with or obstructed.
10) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
11) Thawing procedures improper.
12) ""Wash hands” sign not posted at hand wash facility.”