IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Bagels and Bialys, Quentin Road, Brooklyn, NY, USA
March 23, 2018 10:08 AM
1201 Quentin Road, 11229 New York, United States
Violation points: 86
1) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
2) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
3) Appropriately scaled metal stem-type thermometer or thermocouple not provided or used to evaluate temperatures of potentially hazardous foods during cooking, cooling, reheating and holding.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
6) Hand washing facility not provided in or near food preparation area and toilet room. Hot and cold running water at adequate pressure to enable cleanliness of employees not provided at facility. Soap and an acceptable hand-drying device not provided.
7) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
8) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
9) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
10) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
11) Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.
November 28, 2020 7:16 PM
“Fried scallops I was the only one that ate the scallops. Ate several then got one that tasted very very fishy. Got home and about 45 minutes later started feeling nauseated then diarrhea and vomiting started. ”
November 28, 2020 7:10 PM
“Ordered sweet-and-sour chicken, chicken chow mein, and eggrolls for dinner for takeout. Got home served at the food in less than three hours later for people were puking and had horrible diarrhea all that night ”
November 28, 2020 5:12 PM
“Chili Had chili dog. Started having stomach cramps within 40 mins. Severe stomach cramping with diarrhea continues. ”
November 28, 2020 4:11 PM
“I went there with my fiancée and grandparents and we all have been severely ill since we ate there. We haven’t eaten anything since we went here last night. ”
November 28, 2020 4:02 PM
“I bought Sabra hummus. Within a few hours of eating this I was woken by violently illness. I had severe vertigo and could not see or stand up properly. Also stomach cramps and continual vomiting for several hours even when I had nothing left in my stomach I. Still ill 24hrs later. ”
November 28, 2020 1:44 PM
“Ordered our bird like previous years. Stored over night in fridge. Cooked thoroughly. Tasted like chemical and gave us diarrhea. ”
November 28, 2020 11:15 AM
“Me and my boyfriend are severely sick, this was the only thing we ate within the last 48 hours ”
November 28, 2020 10:17 AM
“1/4 chicken dinner , ate half the chicken, and noticed it was pinkish. Within hours I was vomiting, sweating, cramps, weakness, diarrhea, I have never felt so sick. 12hrs later and its not letting up. ”
November 28, 2020 8:43 AM
“Ate lunch - curry chicken roti and Nasi goreng. My partner and I are very sick. ”
November 28, 2020 6:46 AM
“Ate a pepperoni roll around 12:30 pm and at 3 am I woke up ready to throw up and shivering. Went back to sleep woke up at 5 am went to the bathroom four times had diarrhea. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 11, 2020 7:21 AM
“2 hours after eating caulipower frozen pizza I had intense vomiting and abdominal cramps for 1.5 hours ”
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables Soup, Food 4 Less, 4995 Shawline St, San Diego, CA 92111, United States
November 21, 2020 1:42 AM
“Campbells Chunky Sirloin Burger canned soup. Got diarrhea & vomited about an hour after eating it. ”
October 30, 2020 10:32 PM
October 30, 2020 4:58 AM
“2 hours after eating the frozen tempura shrimp and small appetizer size rounded pork dumplings for dinner. About a couple of hours later I got sick and threw up. I’m still feeling bad 7 hours later. ”
November 6, 2020 7:51 PM
“I ate the frozen chicken curry and had a sever stomach ache with sweats and the feeling of puking for hours ”
November 9, 2020 3:06 PM
“Gent about an hour ago to get ice cream form there within 10 minutes me and my friend was so sick we went got a refund and head office number to call tomorrow I feel really crappy at the moment and still feel like I'm going to be sick that ice cream machine has not bin cleaned for a long time that t... ast of rotatioo milk ”
November 27, 2020 3:03 AM
“Rotten grapes One person got food poisoning. Has been having stomach pain and diarrhea. We found a grape with rotten food on it. ”
November 8, 2020 4:01 AM
“me and my grandmother were hungry so we hopped on door dash at around 10:30pm, i suggested this. we order the food i got boneless wings and. seasoned fries with a sweet tea our food arrived at 11:05pm it was cold but i never minded it. i ate everything and two hours later i have to use the bathroom... i did not think anything of it until the third run to the restroom. i now had over four trips to the bathroom in a short period and i do not feel well at all, i will never eat this ever again in my life. i was nice enough to give a detailed four star review before knowing i were going to be sick. "you get what you pay for, could have better i had to heat up the food before eating. on the other hand we did receive all our food and it was pretty tasty." boy was i wrong if i could give them zero stars i would omg this is not okay. ”
November 24, 2020 10:43 AM
“I Ordered Wing and Fries from there on Nov 14th. While I was eating my food at home I became nauseas, then I ran to the restroom and started vomiting. Shortly after I became Ill to the point where I was in bed for the remainder of the weekend until Monday but by that time I was not 100% until later... in the week. ”
November 10, 2020 12:43 AM
“5 layered dip in the deli department. It expired the day I Brought it so I thought it was ok to eat since it was the last day. couple hours before I started having symptoms. I felt really bad I was in bed for 7 hours in pain could not eat. Bad diarrhea just terrible. Today is the second day I cant... eat normal I feel bad, I will never again buy groceries out of Walmart ”