Hotel Tortuga, 246 E 14th St, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
East 14th Street, New York, 10003 New York, United States
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
3) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) ""Wash hands” sign not posted at hand wash facility.