IHOP, Bradenton, FL, United States
Poisoned 3 years ago
Florida 64, Bradenton, 34208 Florida, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
Doctor Visit : Yes
1 person had — nausea and vomiting
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“Attended a cast party with about 20 other students. Within 1-4 hours of finishing the meal and going home, seven people fell ill, followed by an eighth person about 14 hr later. ”
“We ordered food via DoorDash on June 20, 2020. My daughters had frozen treats. Myself and one daughter had a steak burger, hers with cheese, mine without. My other daughter had a vegetarian burger. We also had french w and onion rings. I did not have frozen dessert. My husband... only ate left over french fries and onion rings. The two of us that had steak burgers were awake all night with severe stomach pain. Today June 21, 2020, I got out of bed at 7am due to stomach cramps, sweating, and feeling quite ill. Now since this morning, both my daughter and I have horrible diarrhea all day. It's now 11:00am and we are both still feeling terrible. ”
“I did mobile order of the strawberry lemonade and the spicy chicken since it was free with purchase. Soon as I bit into the chicken grease splatter everywhere with never happened before. About a quarter away in I noticed the chicken did not look fully done so I took a... video just in case I didn’t feel well (glad I did) toss the sandwich and went about my day. About a hour later I started to vomit (I literally though I was pregnant) so I bought a test this same day. So I went on about my day didn’t think the vomiting was because of the chicken sandwich. By night I started to feel more ill but by morning I start to feel even worst and finding myself running to the bathroom with bubble guts smh. Now here i am on the toilet know this will go on all day 😩 ”
“Vomit and unconsciousness
I ate burger yesterday around 7 pm from this store, after few hours I started feeling something really bad in my stomach and around 3 am I start vomit and and 3:30 second vomit and now feeling continuously bad in my stomach, feeling dizzy, unconscious ”
“Ate at this location Friday June 26th 2020 at 5pm. I thought my safest bet was chicken nuggets. I ordered a 10pc chicken nugget meal with a frosty. 12 hour later, at 5am I started violently vomiting. The vomiting last around 12 hours, it was so severe I was vomiting... blood. Ended up being admitted to the hospital and spent 6 hours waiting for an IV to feel better. My blood work cams back and showed the I had food poisoning. I’m disgusted by the thought of it + every commercial that comes on my television. ”
“I purchased the slice of cake Sunday. I had a few bites of it this afternoon and a bit more after dinner. Still have some left. The diarrhea started around 8 and projectile vomiting shortly after midnight. Otherwise I didn’t eat anything different from others today and no one else... is sick. ”
“Ordered Simply Grilld during their closing time around 9pm at night. Woke up at 3am extreme pain in stomach and went discharge 3 times. DONT ORDER WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO CLOSE THE COOKS DON'T GIVE A TOSS ABOUT HYGIENE AND JUST WANT TO KNOCK OFF. ”
“My whole family ate there, three if us got the signature sandwiches other two for Rubens, food tasted ok, but I felt sick just after finishing. I went to the restroom, there was another woman in there getting sick. Three family members were having mild symptoms almost immediately, but when... we got home, about six to 8 hours after, four f.m. were vomiting, diareaha, sweating severe stomach pain, that lasted into early hours of the next morning. Mild symptoms continued into the next day. This is the third time my family had gotten sick from them, the time before in Springfield* ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us