IHOP, Tittabawassee Road, Saginaw, MI, USA
Poisoned 2 years ago
Tittabawassee Road, Saginaw, 48604 Michigan, United States
“I'm felling sick and have dihareaha”
1 person had — diarrhea
“I'm felling sick and have dihareaha”
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“Attended a cast party with about 20 other students. Within 1-4 hours of finishing the meal and going home, seven people fell ill, followed by an eighth person about 14 hr later. ”
“Carne asada fries from there Just 1, took about 2-3 hours for symptoms to start. Really nauseous and it’s difficult to concentrate. Now there’s a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. ”
“Went last night, primarily ate the house special, flank stank, beef ribs, and bread. Also had the lobster bisque but nothing else from the salad bar. Drank some mojitos as well as the banana foster pie/cake. Woke up at 4a.m. dripping in sweat, vomited first followed by a long stay... on the toilet. Been in and out of the bathroom ever since. ”
“I ate there today 6/27/20 well it was for take out ! I started eating it I was enjoying it , I had to stop eating it because it was making my taste for it weird about 2 hours later I was throwing up , I had diarrhea, it gave... me a headache n it’s still going as of now 6/27/20 10:42 pm ,!! ”
“I got an Impossible Whopper combo meal yesterday for lunch. Within an hour I began feeling as if something was wrong. I soon began to experience vomiting and diarrhea. I took an anti-nausea medication, which stopped the vomiting, but the bloating of my abdomen and the diarrhea continued for several... hours after. I realized that, the last time I got an Impossible Whopper from a different location, I also got sick in the exact same way. Prior to this I had eaten the Impossible Whopper several times without incident that I can remember.
After an online search I found several reports that other people have experienced food poisoning-like symptoms after eating this product. Clearly there is a dangerous problem here that needs attention. ”
“About a month ago me and my sister had Tyson chicken strips and we both became very sick that night and the next day. we thought it was he chicken strips and just thought it was a bad batch. We even reached out to Tyson and got no response. Usually,... Tyson is good. I decided to get the southern tenderloins from Tyson at a different store and felt fine and had no issue. Just last night I bought Tyson Anytizer boneless Buffalo style chicken. I felt fine for most of the night until I was woken from my sleep with terrible pains in my stomach and diarrhea. Much like the first time I ate the Tyson strips a month ago. I don’t know if something is contaminating the chicken at the factory or if there is an ingredient in the precooked stuff that my body can’t handle but I do not think I will any longer purchase Tyson products. ”
“I went in to grab some food at 12:30 AM on 06/19/20. I ordered a cold cut premium turkey sandwich with Mac n cheese bites. Several hours after eating I woke up from sleep with a horrible feeling in my gut, and shortly after, proceeded to vomit pretty bad. I... would definitely say it was from something I ate based on the volume of vomit. First time something like this has happened. ”
“I ordered a steak quesadilla. Ate half of it at work. An hour later I ended up having diarrhea all over me. Not to mention it was embarrassing that I was at work but had to leave without notifying my supervisor since I had p**p all over me. It was... the worst experience I will never eat there again! ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us