Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Jersey Mike's Subs, Federal Road, Brookfield, CT, United States
June 13, 2016 1:37 PM
235 Federal Road, Brookfield, 06804 Connecticut, United States
Had a number 2 mikes way, 12 hours later i had a massive gastrointestinal attack that kept me awake from 3 am to 5:30 am. Felt like throwing up on countless occasions durring this time but couldnt.
September 30, 2020 5:46 PM
“WENT THERE NIGHT DRIVE THRU DINNER LATER ON NIGHT FOOD POISON FROM THERE ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL DID TEST DECLARED IT WAS FOOD POISON FELT LIKE WAS DYING . MEXICAN PIZZA TACOS TOSTADA NEVER GO BACK AGAIN LIBERTY MUTUAL KEEPS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND. SEE GLOBAL COMPANY LIKE THEM DONT CARE ABOUT THER... E CUSTOMERS.”
September 30, 2020 4:51 PM
“Last night at about 9:30 pm I bought custard with salted caramel and brownies, within an hour I was violently ill. I haven't been able to eat or drink anything since.”
September 30, 2020 2:59 PM
“I got a foot long ham sandwich with Mayo on 9/23/20 and on 9/26/20. Around the afternoon of the 26 I started to feel sick and my stomach was hurting, plus I started to have a fever. 2 days later I had diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and many stomach caps.”
September 30, 2020 2:43 PM
“About 30 minutes after I started my food I suddenly got diarrhea. It was fast and intense. Now this is the second time I have gotten sick from this specific location in the past 6 months. I only had a cup of coffee for breakfast so I am sure it was there again.”
September 30, 2020 1:27 PM
“I ordered Uber eats from there. I started throwing up 5 hours later for about 4 hours on and off. This started Sunday sept 27th as of today my throat is sore and my chest is sore feels like someone slapped me really hard. I ordered Uber eats from there. I started throwing up 5 hours later for about... 4 hours on and off. This started Sunday sept 27th as of today my throat is sore and my chest is sore feels like someone slapped me really hard. ”
September 30, 2020 10:15 AM
“I got a Crunchwrap supreme and their new burrito on the dollar menu - can’t remember the name now.
I felt kinda off all the next day, but when I got home around 12am, I got these insane cramps and needless to say, I spent all night on the toilet.
My husband and I are the only ones that ate this... in the house and we’re the only ones that got sick...”
September 30, 2020 9:48 AM
“Either sushi or this Woke up in the middle of the night around 12:30 with the worst stomach pain of my life it made me dizzy. I got up to go to the bathroom and it was 3 rounds of diarrhea for like 20 minutes mixed with a round of vomit towards the beginning. I ate Sushi around 6pm, and stopped at h... ere around 10:30pm and ate a shredded chicken burrito. I normally don’t eat meat, so it could have been a a few different things. ”
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 29, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-202. 12(a) observed the men's hand washing sinks in the toilet room only reaching 66f during the re-inspection. Instructed to repair hand washing sink so that the minimum hot water temperature... is 100f at all times. Priority violation. Citation issued 7-38-030(c).
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: 3-302. 12 observed dry storage containers not labeled. Instructed to label all dry storage containers with the product name.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: 5-501. 15 observed outside dumpster area not maintained with over flowing dumpsters and excessive garbage on the ground around the dumpsters. Instructed to maintain outside dumpster area at all times. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(b).
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed the facility unable to provide food handlers certificates for all food handlers. Instructed to provide food handlers certificate for all food handlers for inspector's review.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed food manager's allergen training certificate not available for inspector's review. Instructed to provide.
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 28, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no city of chicago certified food manager on premises while tcs foods (sausage, cheese, etc. ) are prepared. Instructed a city of chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate mus... t be on premises while tcs foods are prepared. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 28, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed mineral build up inside of ice machine in basement. Must clean and maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed cutting boa... rds with dark stains and deep grooves throughout prep area on first floor. Must detail clean or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed paint chipping from ceiling above hand sinks in men's bathroom. Must repair.
Recent Interesting Reports
September 18, 2020 2:47 PM
“Expired chocolate. I ate a candy bar that had expired and it made me sick. It was chocolate with peanut butter and the chocolate had turned beige”
September 3, 2020 7:58 AM
“After eating a pizza with hot and spicy topping i got food positioning. I have never felt so ill, weak.”
September 13, 2020 8:22 PM
“From eating 6 Famous cookies. Taken to a local Emergency Room by Ambulance, They gave me 1 liter of iv fluids and an iv piggyback with Zofran in it. The ambulance chief gave me 4 Zofran tablets on the way to the ER department at Saint Mark's Hospital in this City. After 20 minutes of eating 1/, a... package of the cookies had loud rumbling and gurgle's in my gut. Followed by cramping, nausea, and violent multiple episodes of diarrhea. I became so weak that I fell down in it. I had to crawl through this mess to reach my phone and call 911. It was 30 minutes from eating 5 of these cookies until I called 911 to go to the hospital. I was transported by ambulance to Saint Mark’s Hospital which is located here in SLC, Utah.”
September 14, 2020 2:21 PM
“wings and strips ordered today at arround 2 pm and finished eating by 3 . Symptoms started at 4.30 with nausea vomiting and diarrhea.”
September 16, 2020 5:04 PM
“Lotza mozza pizza Just me. It was a frozen single serve lotzza mozza pizza. Pepperoni and sausage. Within a couple hours my stomach hurts and I felt nauseous. Soon after that I started having sulphur burps and a little after that the diarrhea started. Stomach feels very tight and twisted still. I we... nt and bought yogurt which helped the sulfur burps resolve but the indigestion and diarrhea and nausea has been going on for about 12 hours now.”
September 3, 2020 4:35 AM
“I got sick 20 mins after I ate I started having severe abdominal pain, then bouts of diarrhea, and I vomited twice.”
Kootenay Co-op brand beef sausages and burgers - recalled due to possible presence of pieces of metal and plastic
September 20, 2020 9:38 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Kootenay Co-op brand beef sausages and burgers by Kootenay Co-op because of the possible presence of pieces of metal and plastic. There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled... products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The products were distributed to British Columbia. The recalled product list includes the following lots:
- Kootenay Co-op Garlic & Onion Beef Sausage (Variable size). UPC: All codes starting with 0 208170. Codes: Packed on SE.09.20. Best Before SE.14.20
- Kootenay Co-op Beef & Wine Sausage (Variable size). UPC: All codes starting with 0 208747. Codes: Packed on SE.09.20. Best Before SE.14.20
- Kootenay Co-op Blue Goose Cattle Lean Beef Burgers (Variable size). UPC: All codes starting with 0 206177. Codes: Packed on SE.10.20. Best Before SE.12.20
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca