IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimmy John's, Taylorsville Road, Louisville, KY, United States
May 23, 2017 3:27 PM
9156 Taylorsville Road, Louisville, 40299 Kentucky, United States
I ate at jimmy johns on 5/22/17 had a number 11 and after about an hour I started throwing up and had diarrhea
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 12, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified manager on site while facility was open and preparing tcs foods. Instructed to maintain an employee holding a valid city of chicago foodservice manager certificate on site at all ti... mes. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Instructed to maintain copies of verifiable health policy signed by all employees on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no kit or procedure on site for responding to vomit and diarrhea. Instructed to maintain a procedure and kit with all necessary supplies including a sanitizer rated as effective against norovirus on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered trash receptacle in both unisex toilet rooms. Instructed to provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed the following repeat core violations from report #2367084 dated 4/10/2020 not corrected: ' instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage room and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage remaining kept items must be properly stored neatly and at least 6' inches off the floor for easier cleaning. ' ' observed several food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Must show proof of training for all employees. ' ' no allergen training certificate posted on the premises. Management instructed to provide an allergen training certificate for all certified food managers. ' instructed to correct violations and come into compliance. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 15, 2021 10:05 PM
“On January 15th at around 2:30 PM, I ordered a #12 beach club unwich style. At 3:30 I started feeling stomach discomfort. From 4-8 PM I experienced diarrhea. ”
January 16, 2021 5:20 PM
“Bacon 1 I did they lasted a week I felt like I was dying almost couldn't sleep sharp pain in right side I was crying from loss of appetite and most of all I have a subs right now I ordered just to see and the bacon is nasty looking I can send pictures ”
January 18, 2021 2:31 PM
“I ordered a 3 sandwiches, the person who handed it to me couldn’t look me in the eye and was very rude . I’ve been sick since I ate the food. ”
January 22, 2021 10:38 AM
“Ordered an Unwich Roast beef with onions and peppers and within 3 hours was sicker than I have ever been. Has been non stop Nausea and Diarrhea since then. ”
January 23, 2021 7:37 AM
“I became ill the evening after eating, it lasted for two days. I became dehydrated due to the illness. ”
January 23, 2021 9:40 PM
“I bought a Marie Callender’s Southern Pecan Pie. Our family was so excited to eat it. Once I began cutting it long strands of grey hair came out of the pie. Now it must no longer be consumed. ”
December 20, 2020 3:26 AM
“Orange chicken Ate food at 5pm, daughter vomited everything at 1am, extream diarrhea. She was the only one who ate the orange chicken and egg roll. We had sushi. I also had problems with the meat in sushi order not being prepared correctly (eel still has skin on). Only thing that was the same was r... ice, but she didn’t eat much of it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 12, 2021 9:15 AM
“2 days ago I picked up some food there and I must honestly say that the food there is really not fresh... I was sick and vomit!!! ”
December 31, 2020 3:07 AM
“I got diarrhea, vomiting and nausea ”
December 29, 2020 7:15 PM
“We ordered a pizza. About an hour after my husband, child and i all had horrible stomach cramps and nausea. My toddler has been having terrible smelling diahrrea all day ”
January 23, 2021 7:35 PM
“The original chicken sandwich 2 of us 30-45 minutes ”
January 18, 2021 11:32 AM
“Lettuce in my chalupas tasted off, almost like dirty dish water. I ate the food at around 8:30 PM and have been sick since 11 PM with vomiting and diarrhea worse than I’ve ever experienced ”
January 21, 2021 5:11 AM
“Mediterranean Hummas from here Only me, I ate it, but my son was present. Started about an hour or 2 yesterday after I ate Mediterranean Hummas 8 pm. Had severe pain in hepatic flecture and all over abdominal area. I just now went to the toilet with explosive diaheria. I also did have a queezy st... omach yesterday after symptoms started in the early am when crap cut loose.. I was extremely tired.
Today, as well queezy stomach and have not been able to evacuate yet... ”
December 28, 2020 9:11 PM
“2 of us. Eat dinner then had diarrhea during the sleeping time ”
December 30, 2020 10:00 PM
“Company name: Flowers Foods, Inc.
Brand name: Canyon Bakehouse
Product recalled: Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels
Reason of the recall: Potential presence of gluten
FDA Recall date: December 30, 2020
Recall details: Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) has amended its December 3, 2020 voluntary re... call press release on two Canyon Bakehouse products to reflect additional geographic distribution for the Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels. The expanded distribution for the Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels includes retail customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island.
On December 3, 2020, the company recalled certain Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread and Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels due to the potential presence of gluten. The initial recall involved products distributed to retail customers in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. The recall was initiated after finished product testing revealed the possible presence of gluten.
This amendment covers products that had not been initially identified as part of that recall. Consumption of this product by people with a wheat allergy, celiac disease, or gluten or wheat sensitivity may cause adverse health effects or serious allergic reactions.
No related illnesses or incidents have been verified to date. Following is information about the Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels involved in the recall. People should not consume this product if both the UPC and Lot Number are noted on the package. Consumers should look for the last five digits of the Lot Number (20316), which is printed on the plastic closure that seals the bag.
- Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels. UPC: 8-53584-00221-8. Lot code: 032220316
Consumers should discard the affected product or return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may call Flowers’ Consumer Relations Center at 1-866-245-8921. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 2, 2021 10:49 PM
“Jan 1 2021, Seafood Bilao we bought from Dampa Macapagal It started to my GF last Jan 1 , she got sick, suffer head ache , stomach ache , began to dehydrate and vomit to many . Then after my mother had diarrhea . After that some left overs of the seafood that's my lunch . Then it's too late that we... realized that some of the seafoods are half cooked like cheesy tahong , inihaw na pusit , even the shrimp and crabs . I suffer diarrhea and dehydrating . I already sent message to there FB page and Viber but they just seen it . Our thoughts because we pick up on Dec 31 too many orders they just cook it fast so that serve as many . Thank you . ”
January 2, 2021 10:28 PM
“The chilly We bought the food came home then ate and 10 minutes after eating their food are stomach started to hurt. We started to throw up. We had nausea. We vomited. Don't feel like doing anything because are stomach hurts so much. 3 people got sick. ”