Jimmys Best Mixed Grill, 200 W 103rd St , Chicago, Il, USA
Food Safety 2 weeks ago
Chicago, 60628 Il, United States
“Report date: Mar 5, 2020
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed manager to provide and maintain working thermometers inside the prep coolers in the front.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 20 mice droppings on the floor under crates where containers of flour are stored across from the office. Noted 15 mice droppings on the bottom shelf at the front service counter, also noted 10 mice droppings on the equipment storage shelf by service counter. Instructed manager to remove droppings and detail clean affected areas. Priority foundation citation issued #7-38-020(a).
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: instructed manager to provide proper elevation 6' off the floor and away from the wall to prevent further pest issues. Pop crates are not acceptable. Must easily be able to clean and monitor underneath.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean the interior or the walk in cooler shelving and inside the front prep coolers to remove spills and debris.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted a few damaged ceiling tiles and also dirty ones. Must replace and needed and clean others.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: instructed manager to comply with the idph food handler requirements or citations will follow.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: instructed manager to comply with the allergen training requirments for all city certified managers or citations will follow.