IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 1, 2021 4:52 PM
“I got diarrhea ”
March 2, 2021 4:06 AM
“I ordered a trilogy box meal from here. My stomach reacted badly to this a couple hours later as i had really bad stomach ache and had to use the toilet. The trilogy box meal contains a zinger burger, popcorn chicken, chips, corn and 1 chicken strip. ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 1, 2021 3:37 AM
“The past few months starting around September 2020 to present, every time I have Panda Express Brand Orange Sauce I get sick. After having their orange chicken or even just buying their orange sauce at the store and preparing my own orange chicken at home I'm still sick after eating it. About 6 hour... s after eating, I get very nauseous, and have diarrhea for about an hour. After I get it all out of my system for that hour, I feel better. My favorite food there is the orange chicken, I ordered it regularly throughout the years and had no issues. But just starting in September I cannot tolerate it anymore. I have no known allergies, and I have no known medical issues. I'm in my late 20's and consider myself healthy.
It's not just there though, I've had issues at all of their locations in St. George. And also one location in Draper Utah. I suspect that maybe starting sometime before Sept 2020 the company changed an ingredient in the orange sauce that makes me sick. I had no problems at all before September 2020 ”
February 15, 2021 6:19 PM
“We arrived at 1140am Valentine's day and were seated immediately but our food didn't arrive till 1230pm. After my wife noticed a couple that arrived ten minutes after us was already eating, our server came over and said he noticed our food was in the window and he would being it right over.
When... it arrived I noticed my steak was barely above room temperature. I didn't want to make an issue since we had already waited almost an hour and it was valentine's day.
Well I should have because at 5am the next morning, I had diarrhea, bloating, sulfer burps and stabbing abdominal pain. This went on from 5am till after 4pm.
The service at this store has been sub par for years. Greeters, wait staff and cooks combined. I think this was just the push our family needed to cut ties with this establishment of not all of the chain. ”
January 19, 2021 11:33 AM
“Ate the stuffed avocado and the limeade. Within 45 min I was nearly passing out, major stomach cramps, vomiting and diarrhea. Ate here on 1/18/21 at around 8pm. ”
January 17, 2021 4:46 AM
“Ate pepperoni pizza and ultimate supreme all my 4 kids ages 1 3 7 and 8 started vomiting after and few hours of eating it. First time this happens we all ate it and we all got sick. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 4, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ordered on February 3rd at 8:16 pm. Later that night I was feeling nauseated and I threw up at 3:54 am. ”
February 13, 2021 5:50 AM
“I ate broccoli cheddar soup that we picked up curbside and I put it in one of their bread bowls. 3 hours or so later I had severe cramping that woke me, diarrhea and nausea. I continued to have diarrhea all night and there was blood in my stool 3 times, the last time was all blood. Not good! ”
February 27, 2021 3:22 AM
“Terriyaki chiken top on lomain noodle from ready to go area + fresh fuji apple joice near cut fresh fruit, got me sick 15 minutes after eating. I had diarrhea from 8pm and it keep going all night till next day! Never in my life, it is the worst thing! :( ”
February 16, 2021 8:00 AM
“Eating Lucky Charms cereal. Within 5 minutes after i finished my bowl of lucky charms, i began feeling stomach pain as cramps. Soon after i experienced explosive diarreah. I believed that it was the milk. But just now im getting the same stomach cramps from snacking on dry lucky charms. No milk. ”
February 23, 2021 9:03 AM
“I ate my normal chicken teriyaki salad , after about 1.5 hours become very ill.
I do not get ill easily,
definitely food related illness from this store ”
February 27, 2021 6:30 PM
“I ate two spicy chicken sandwiche deluxe and I've been sick for 2 days this happened Thursday afternoon it is now Saturday. I've been throwing up,diarrhea, gas,and nauseous I feel so bad and haven't eaten since then ”
February 18, 2021 5:56 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of SFC Chicken Poppets and Take Home Boneless Bucket by SFC because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. Batch codes starting PKW... are displayed on the outside of the box. Batch codes starting with an L are displayed on the inner packaging inside the box.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g) Batch code: L 15520 | L 13720. Best before: 24 September 2021.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW008A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW011A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Take Home Boneless Bucket (650g). Batch code: L19720. Best before: 28 November 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
February 9, 2021 9:49 PM
“Yes tonight about 30 minutes after eating grilled salmon from here Not sure I grilled salmon in tin foil~ my husband & I both got diarrhea about 30 minutes after eating dinner ”