IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFC, Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, UK
April 9, 2019 3:49 PM
47 Wakefield Road, HD5 9AB England, United Kingdom
My daughter has had food poisoning from food eaten from kfc, My 10 yr old daughter ended up being taken by ambulance to the hospital due to the severity of the food poisoning. She was in hospital for 3 days
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 10:48 AM
“Today, take away 15 min after eating, i started to have stomach cramps then nausea. I kept going to the loo and finished by having diarrhea ”
March 2, 2021 11:37 AM
“Uber Eats, I have food poisoning after ordering through Uber eats. I ordered from bird box which is based within my local restaurant. I was the only one to have the chicken burger it didn’t taste great but I ate 3/4 of it before throwing it. Within 5 hours I was vomiting & had diarrhoea. I then had... cold shivers too. Uber eats didn’t seem to take my complaint seriously at all and I’m now looking to escalate this. ”
March 2, 2021 10:34 AM
“Cheese and ham toastie from there. Had a toastie at 12:00. And at around 3pm I felt nauseous and vomited. Also had diarrhoea and feel lightheaded/fainty. I haven’t had anything else all day and Felt fine before.
Recent Interesting Reports
February 15, 2021 11:00 PM
“Company name: Litehouse Inc.
Brand name: Brite Harbor
Product recalled: Caesar Dressing & Dip
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Anchovies
FDA Recall date: February 15, 2021
Recall details: Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of its Brite Harbor Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.5 oz... pillows because it may contain undeclared anchovies. The Food and Drug Administration has been made aware of this recall which is limited to one production day from a single manufacturing location. Litehouse took this action proactively because people who are sensitive or have allergies to anchovies could be at risk of an adverse reaction if they consume this product.
No reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product have been reported. Anyone concerned about a reaction should contact a healthcare provider.
In total, 225 cases of 60/1.5 oz Brite Harbor Caesar pouches were distributed to a limited number of customers in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Utah. All customers impacted by this voluntary recall have been notified. The ‘Best Used By’ date can be found on the back of the pillow, labeled: 03 071321 with the lot code of 03 071321 16002 60/1.5 oz Brite Harbor Caesar. No other code dates of this product or any other Litehouse products are involved in this recall.
The voluntary recall was initiated after it was discovered that product labeling stated Caesar on the Front label and Blue Cheese on the back. Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a packaging error. Consumers who have purchased the affected product are asked to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact Litehouse customer service at 1-800.578.1652 or litehousefoods.com/contact
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 27, 2021 1:01 AM
“Company name: J&J Distributing
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to... be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 24, 2021 10:14 PM
“I had lunch there and soon after, I started having diarrhea and vomiting. I have a headache, copper taste in my mouth, and abdominal pain. ”
February 19, 2021 12:31 PM
“My wife and I went there on Friday, February 19, 2021 we got Pure Recharge® Mango Strawberry $5.00
Vio® Biodegradable Foam Cup, 32oz.*
Metabolism Boost® Mango Ginger $7.49
Vio® Biodegradable Foam Cup, 32oz.*, Pure Recharge (Caffeine, Vitamin B12, Ginkgo Biloba) And I tell you WE GOT SICK! Diarrh... ea, stomach cramping, chills, vomits, etc etc .... At the store there were two guys painting, no face mask or nothing all over the place. I talk to the manager and I mentioned to her there is COVID 19 everywhere why this two guys are all over the place doing business with you and don’t have the face mask on? Then, she gave me a number saying talk to the area manager and I called he told me immediately was going to drive to the store to check the products temperature and told me if there is anything else he could help. Well, it’ll be nice if you help me with my medical bills as he should . At least... I found super weird that my wife drank her smoothie and got super sick. Then, I drank mine 25 minutes later and I got exactly the same symptoms.... ”
February 2, 2021 5:27 PM
“On February 1st 12ish I went there and ordered the nacho fries Bell Grande....about 3pm I was having the worst stomach cramps EVER. About 530 I was experiencing uncomfortable diarrhea and vomiting...for the last 26hrs I have not been out of the house because I'm in the bathroom every 30 mins I drink... water and I'm in the bathroom! ”
February 7, 2021 9:49 PM
February 3, 2021 11:13 PM
“2/3/2021 10:00pm, Hibachi NY Strip and fried rice It appears only I got sick. My husband and I had the same. I ate a little after 8p and got sick 2 hours later. ”
February 4, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ordered on February 3rd at 8:16 pm. Later that night I was feeling nauseated and I threw up at 3:54 am. ”
February 26, 2021 3:58 AM
“I had a stuffed crust pizza I ate it Wednesday the 24th I didn't have any problems but soon as the 25th of February I have a slice of pizza that morning and from 12:00 noon for the rest of the day I was having diarrhea and vomiting Guess I'm done with them. I just couldn't keep nothing in my stomac... h I just kept vomiting 4 hours ”