La Esquina, 106 Kenmare Street, Manhattan, NY, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Kenmare Street, New York, 10012 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 45
1) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
2) Insufficient or no refrigerated or hot holding equipment to keep potentially hazardous foods at required temperatures.
3) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.”