La Nueva Colombia, 31st Avenue, East Elmhurst, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
31st Avenue, 11369 New York, United States
“Violation points: 120
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
3) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
4) Food, food preparation area, food storage area, area used by employees or patrons, contaminated by sewage or liquid waste.
5) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
scaled metal stem-type thermometer or thermocouple not provided or used
to evaluate temperatures of potentially hazardous foods during cooking,
cooling, reheating and holding.
7) Sewage disposal system improper or unapproved.
8) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each
use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
10) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
11) Food contact surface not properly maintained.
12) Accurate thermometer not provided in refrigerated or hot holding equipment.
13) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.”