La Sabrosura, 3320 30th Avenue, Queens, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
30th Avenue, 11103 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
1) Food, food preparation area, food storage area, area used by employees or patrons, contaminated by sewage or liquid waste.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Sewage disposal system improper or unapproved.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
6) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.