IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
L'exotique Restaurant & Frita, 419 Utica Ave, Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY 11213, USA
March 30, 2018 1:47 PM
419 Utica Avenue, 11213 New York, United States
Notice of Violation issued and establishment re-closed by the Department of Health at the reopening inspection conducted on 03/28/2018.
Violation points: 11
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
3) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
March 6, 2021 6:59 PM
“Had an iced latte and boyfriend had a hot latte. I had skim, he had whatever they use regularly. No additives. 45 minutes later I had extreme stomach cramping which turned into bloating and stomach is still bubbling two hours later. My boyfriend started having the same symptoms a little while ago (a... bout two hours after me). We ruled out everything else we had eaten or drank as the culprit since we both had not had the same thing to eat or drink since yesterday at dinner and our children haven't reported any problems. Perhaps the machines need to be cleaned. The coffee and milk tasted fine. ”
March 4, 2021 7:42 PM
“Black raspberry greek yogurt. Woke up with extreme gas, extreme bloating, extreme dizziness (enough to make me blind and fall and bang my head in a desperate attempt to get back to bed after attempting to relieve gas — or anything — unsuccessfully in the bathroom). Ugh. Nausea that felt scary and ho... t and cold sweating. I did not vomit and had to sleep it off. But I thought I was dying and was ready to go. ”
March 4, 2021 7:23 PM
“I went there Tuesday on March 2nd 2021 for lunch break at around 815 pm ordered 2 Jr chessesburgs went back to work got out of work at 230 am went home went to bed woke up at about 600 am with cramping then around 1030 am started throwing up throu the day on Wednesday nd thurday nd its 720 pm Thursd... ay right now ive throwing up nd have dierea nd throwing up blood cant eat nd everything I drink including water I vomit minuets later .. I had to miss 2 days of work because of this ”
February 28, 2021 2:11 AM
“Within 1 hour I am vomiting and diarrhea ”
February 27, 2021 9:52 AM
“I ate scallops there and they were in a pool of butter. I think they were undercooked because the next morning I felt nauseous and had diarrhea. ”
February 26, 2021 12:43 AM
“My stomach is hurting so much and I’ve pooped twice already . I must be allergic to something in the food because my eyes sting . ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 9, 2021 11:27 AM
February 7, 2021 3:42 AM
“I think the spinach from there Just me. Just now ”
February 8, 2021 1:03 AM
“I ate a regular chili hot dog from there & within an hour of eating it I was so sick. I began throwing up, sweating, stomach hurting & just felt terrible. I’ll never eat here again. ”
February 28, 2021 2:21 AM
“double cheeseburger It was just myself who got sick two days after I ate the food I was feeling sick to my stomach and had cramps
I went there wednesday feb,24 2021 at 9:22pm and ordered a double cheesebuger cook to order and i waited 10 mins for my food on my home started to eat it and noticed t... hat the burger was Raw!! very pink. i took the food back got my money back got home the next day had diarrhea for two days i will never eat there again
Wednesday February 27,2021 ”
February 10, 2021 1:42 PM
“I ate the mini frosted chocolate donuts made by their bakery at night and in the morning my stomach was upset. I gave it a day and to be sure I ate a donut again and after few hours my stomach was hurting again. ”
March 3, 2021 2:07 PM
“I come through the drive most days for my lunch break and always get the same thing. Two McChickens, two McDoubles, large fry and a large sprite. I eat half of it on lunch and the other half after work at around 1 am. I woke up about 10 am in major discomfort and sickness. I proceeded to be nauseas,... throw up, and have continuous diarrhea for the entire day. ”
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”