Limon Jungle Empanadas, 7th Avenue, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
7th Avenue, New York, 10012 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 93
1) Food from unapproved or unknown source or home canned. Reduced oxygen packaged (ROP) fish not frozen before processing; or ROP foods prepared on premises transported to another site.
2) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
3) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) No facilities available to wash, rinse and sanitize utensils and/or equipment.
5) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
6) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
7) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
8) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.”