Master Grill, Cypress Ave, Bronx, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Cypress Avenue, 10454 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 2
Total all time sick persons: 0
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Personal cleanliness inadequate. Outer garment soiled with possible contaminant. Effective hair restraint not worn in an area where food is prepared.
4) Tobacco use, eating, or drinking from open container in food preparation, food storage or dishwashing area observed.
5) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
6) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
7) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
8) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
9) Single service item reused, improperly stored, dispensed; not used when required.