IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald's, Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
March 19, 2018 8:52 PM
1000 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh, 15231 Pennsylvania, United States
Husband bought us breakfast sandwiches at 6:30 AM Mon March 19 at the McDonald's in PGH Pittsburgh PA airport. His was bacon egg cheese bagel, mine was egg McMuffin. We felt great beforehand, and it was the only thing we ate.
On the plane, I started feeling extremely queasy even though I love flights and enjoy the ride. I involuntarily vommitted the sandwich into the sick bag. I quickly felt better once it was out of my stomach, though my stomach is somewhat upset (worse if I try to eat) so I have had to forego lunch and dinner. Nausea, vommitting, and now diarrhea.
My husband got food poisoning worse though it kicked in an hour or two later once we landed in Orlando. Diarrhea and severe nausea all day. Puked later at hotel. He's been stuck between bed and bathroom, both ends explosive. No other sickness symptoms like flu, all angry guts. We had to cancel/postpone our trip to Disney World. Stuck in hotel room taking turns in the bathroom.
January 3, 2021 10:00 PM
“I had a white pizza with spinach and tomatoes as well as ranch dressing. I became ill a few hours later and had diarrhea and stomach cramps for over 24 hours. ”
December 20, 2020 11:57 PM
“Ordered bacon wrapped chicken, bacon wrapped steak, and salad thorough Uber eats. Almost immediately began feeling ill (stomach, intestines). Severe diarrhea followed shortly after, has not yet stopped. ”
December 19, 2020 5:22 PM
“I had the sausage egg and cheese suddenly im beyond sick vomiting diarrhea and extreme stomach pain. ”
December 15, 2020 12:18 PM
“I ate a double baconator around 6:00 pm 12/14/20. I felt fine except around 12:00 am I was hit with an overwhelming thirst and couldn't stop drinking water. I woke up before my alarm (some time before 6:30 am), and was passing a large volume of gas. When I sat up I began belching these prolonged and... sulfurous burps. Around 7:00 am I began to have diarrhea, which became progressively worse and by 10:00 am was just passing water with a bit of sediment and a fishy sort of smell. My stomach grew increasingly uncomfortable and nauseous until, around 11:30 am, I began vomiting. I am still experiencing the sulfurous burps and watery diarrhea. I have had only water and mints (similar to Altoids) since I got up. ”
December 8, 2020 9:38 PM
“Ordered a ground beef burrito & I threw up an hour later. Had the chills all night and threw up twice in the morning. ”
November 15, 2020 5:26 AM
“I’m so happy I’m not the only one. This happens to me just about everytime I get a milkshake. Bad stomach pain diarrhea and confusion. ”
October 30, 2020 8:33 PM
“I ate a cobb salad with chicken nuggets and ranch dressing. 6hours after consumption I began to experience headache and nausea, and then vomited up undigested salad. ”
October 27, 2020 10:34 PM
“Caesar salad. I bought a market side Caesar salad from here ate this product oct 24,2020 and within 4hrs I had sharp abdominal pain and diarrhea. My son had some of this product as well and he started throwing up and diarrhea 7hrs later. Sick for several hours and days later still sour stomach. Not... positive it was from this but fairly certain. Also I ate everything in it my son only eats lettuce nothing else with it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
Attitude Fraiche Baby Romaine Mix, Publix Super Market at Palm Lakes Plaza, 7230 W Atlantic Blvd, Margate, FL 33063, United States
December 22, 2020 1:16 PM
“I had Attitude baby romaine mix. I had the salad with dinner, just me, it took about 2 hours for the symptoms to happen. First there was severe stomach cramping and than I had severe diarrhea initially without any blood. I felt dizzy and lightheaded when this happened. Than within 10 minutes I rushe... d back to the toilet with severe stomach cramping and passed what looked like cranberries which was lots of blood. Wiped and there was more blood with mucous. This continued all night long. Woke up in the morning with less severe cramping with some blood and mucous. ”
December 24, 2020 4:00 PM
“Company name: B&I Overseas Trading, Inc
Brand name: Veladis
Product recalled: Herring in oil
Reason of the recall: Listeria Monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: December 24, 2020
Recall details: B&I Overseas Trading Inc from Van Nuys, CA is recalling frozen “Veladis herring in oil with Italian spice... s” because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
The recalled " Veladis herring in oil with Italian spices” were sold at select International retail stores in the State of Washington. All affected product has been removed from sale. There was approximately 400 units sold in the months of November and December of 2020.
The product comes in a 17.64 ounce (500 gram) plastic package and is stamped on top portion of the package with expiration date of 08/08/2021 and is considered as lot number. UPC No.: 4823097903896
The company has removed the affected lots from distribution as the FDA and the company continue to investigate the source of the problem. Consumers who have purchased this product with affected lot number are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (818)285-6936 Monday-Friday 10am-5pm PST or email email@example.com.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
December 23, 2020 6:15 AM
“Steak and white cheddar sandwiches Both ate steak and white cheddar sandwiches, both got sick. That has been our only meal today ”
December 27, 2020 8:00 PM
“Chicken Cajun pasta Ordered for dinner. Felt cramps within an hour then had diarrhea. Two days later and still can’t eat or consume anything. Chicken had a dark gray piece that had a weird chemical taste. ”
January 7, 2021 5:54 PM
“Their ribs gave me diarrhea. Yesterday night. ”
CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company Meat Products - recalled due to produced without benefit of inspection
December 23, 2020 8:32 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 128,841 pounds of various meat products by CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company, that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises... consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The various raw and fully cooked meat products were produced and distributed between April 29, 2020 and December 5, 2020 and bear an establishment number “Est. 8776” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The full list of recalled products is available in the link below.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Chả Sống, Sài gòn UNCOOKED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Nem Nướng, Sài gòn UNCOOKED CURED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 30-oz., poly casing package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “THIT NGUỘI, Sài gòn, COOKED PORK FLAVORED WITH FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “PATÉ Sài gòn, PATE PASTE WITH PORK & PORK LIVER.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz., saran wrap package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ CHIÊN, FRY PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package, fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ BÌ, COOKED PORK ROLL & PORK SKIN FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
January 18, 2021 6:19 PM
“I ordered 3 peace box 6.30 pm
19 January 2021 ”