McDonalds, Amman, Jordan
Poisoned 3 years ago
Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, fever and vomiting
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“We ordered a dozen assorted doughnuts and when they arrived we were not happy that they seemed as if we got the very bottom of an older batch, about to be stale. We had ordered milk and just went for it. Within 90 mins we didn’t feel so great as... if they were sitting in the bottom of our stomachs. This morning we were both so sick that we could barely make it to work. ”
“Went with my wife and her friends there and grabbed some burgers. As soon as we got home after eating in the parking lot. Me and my wife instantly had stomach issues. I eat a 90% healthy 10% junk food diet so I am pretty aware of what I’m eating... and consuming. The date was May 23 2020 at around 7:00pm ”
“May 25. I ate a chicken longer and 4 piece HC ”
“I bought a fresh pineapple & let it get overripe. I cut away the dark & ate what looked healthy. Within a couple hours, I had abrupt onset projectile vomiting, 2 bouts of vomiting. Feeling better 2nd day but could not eat. Third day better, able to tolerate a little... food. I suspect COVID19 - was just googling to see if overripe pineapple would be the cause. ”
“I ordered a Caesar from there. I ate it around 6pm and I started vomiting and getting nauseous about 3 hours later ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us