McDonald's, East 131st Street, Fishers, IN, USA
Poisoned 2 years ago
East 131st Street, Fishers, 46038 Indiana, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the Yang-Nyeom on May 18th and woke up early morning violently ill. This is the first bad experience I've had from them, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be ordering from there again. ”
“My whole family love eating at this restaurant but this afternoon, the broccoli beef tasted sour, my kids had the teriyaki chicken and did not eat it as it had a sour taste as well. As of tonight we are all sick of diarrhea and stomach pain and body aches.... I will not be going there again. The only family members that are not ill are the ones who chose to eat something else. Worst experience of my life ”
“We ordered the crabs for two, with old bay seasoning. First thing off the bat, THEY SERVE SHRIMP WITH POOP! Management did not care, said it was how they do things. I’ve never known cooked shrimp to be served with a slit down the middle while containing POOP! Ridiculous, now... for $75 i’m puking my guts out so is my partner! ”
“I hate there 3 weeks ago today. After the first day of eating the chicken sandwich I’ve been having severe cramping and non stop diarrhea. I’m in so much pain because it’s so sharp. I seen my doctor last week and he said gave me a stomach virus. I am... now taking pills to feel normal but if I miss a pill the sharp pains come back. Wtf ”
“I ordered a Caesar from there. I ate it around 6pm and I started vomiting and getting nauseous about 3 hours later ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us