McDonald's, East Parks Highway, Wasilla, AK, USA
Poisoned 2 years ago
East Parks Highway, Wasilla, 99654 Alaska, United States
“Symptoms started 6 hours after eating.”
1 person had — diarrhea, fever, nausea and vomiting
“Symptoms started 6 hours after eating.”
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“double quarter pounder My son had his food around 10pm last night at 8:30am this morning he had all the symptoms. We did a video chat with his doctor and that was the only thing he ate differently then the rest of the house. ”
“My husband and I ate on Sunday May 24, 2020 and immediately I told him food “smelled different” and we ate it anyways. I ate fish and he ate cheeseburgers and fries. First bite of my fish the cheese tasted odd so I took it off. My husband ate his... food and that night about two hours after my husband was horribly ill!! Dry heaving, vomiting, sweats, fever, chills just horrible. Me not so much. Well, 2 days later he still can’t eat or take much liquids in without a tornado in his belly!! So, today a friend of mine posted similar symptoms and the relief she was feeling better. She thought she had the flu. Come to find out her and her family ate there Saturday night and her entire family at nuggets and she ate BEEF!! Today she is feeling slightly better but still very upset belly.
PLEASE BE WARNED THIS COULD BE A COINCIDENCE BUT WITH COVID AND ALL THE ISSUES THIS SEEMS LIKE A MEAT DISTRIBUTION ISSUE!!
BE SAFE, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, ban BEEF from where you don’t know where it comes from.
“I bought food around 11pm and after I took my first bite I noticed the quarter pounder was raw. I had eaten some chicken nuggets before that and decided to check the ones I had left and they were also undercooked, now at 12am I feel extremely hot, feel the... need to throw up, I have extreme nausea, and I’m sweaty. ”
“we picked up from there on may 8th around 6pm me and my wife both started to have stomach cramps and very bad diarrhea. early saturday morning around 3:00am. we spent the rest of the weekend not being able to eat or.drink because it was running straight through us. as... of today we feel much better and can eat light foods ”
“I had nothing to eat prior of the day besides some toast this morning and some goldfish as a snack and My family ordered pizza for supper. We ordered chicken, with all of the sides and pizza. An hour after eating that I noticed my stomach was cramping and I... began to feel nauseous. The night comes around and I throw it all up. ”
“Ordered turkey roast beef sandwhich. Only thing I ate that entire day per diet. Four hours later I started feeling off and the diarrhea started every couple hours. Next morning I was dizzy - I got up and then an hour later I threw up. I threw up 4 times... that day - just bile but body was heaving and in bed all day cold sweats. It was awful 24 hours. 2nd day energy was at 50%... 3rd day at 80%. I think the turkey was old as it did have a texture that did not feel right, but I figured it was there. ”
“We got a to go order last night and shared my spicy chicken sandwich. Two people got violently sick. The sickness will not let up after 15 hours. This place should be investigated for unhealthy practices and what i understand now to be a filthy place. This location may 17th. ”
“We ordered two Boston cream donuts and both started feeling sick about a half hour to 45 mins later and are still not feeling well today. We have nasuea and upset stomachs and diarrhea Two of us got a donut a piece and got sick about 30-45 minutes after consumption.... Both have upset stomach and diarrhea and nausea ”
“I have gotten sick twice within 2 weeks from eating Marie Callendar Chicken Pot Pies. About 3-4 hours after eating the first one I experienced nausea and diarrhea but was unsure if the pie was the cause. I ate another a week later and within 4 hours had nausea and... horrible vomiting. I purchased 3 of these pies on April 30, 2020. I will be discarding the remaining one. ”
“I ordered a spicy chicken Sandwich, and spicy chicken nuggets. I order this every couple weeks. This time the order made me sick. I couldn't keep anything in my stomach. I had diarrhea for 2 days, nausea, and vomiting. The chicken tasted off but I assumed it was the breading?... Really disappointed.. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us