IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald's, Homestead Road, Bowman, SC, USA
October 26, 2018 11:15 AM
2064 Homestead Road, Bowman, 29018 South Carolina, United States
I was driving from Ohio to FL the day Hurricane Michael was approaching the Florida panhandle. I was driving a 27 foot rented box truck so my choices of food stops was limited. I was eating chips cookies from rest area vending machines. I finally had an opportunity to stop at a Pilot Travel stop with a McDonalds attached. It was at approximately 645 pm on 1010. I ate inside the restaurant so I am sure video surveillance will confirm. I paid cash for my meal a quarter pounder. I was eating this meal at 652 pm. My diarrhea started the next day. I thought it would clear up in a few days its not the case. I went to an Urgent care facility on 1023. A stool sample was ordered and came back positive for campylobacter. I am currently taking an antibiotic and still experiencing symptoms. I had to have contracted this at the McDonalds as it was the only place I stopped to eat on my trip.
March 5, 2021 1:56 AM
“big mac ”
March 5, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge hs no city of chicago food certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no valid city of chicago food sanitation certi... ficate posted/provided for manager on duty. Also the pic unable to provide during inspection proof of any employee on duty with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Priority foundation issued 7-38-012
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of(5) 7oz-size bottled milks at 56. 0f,(1) large 4-lb bag of milk cream at 55. 0f inside cooler at drive thru. Foos was removed and discarded by pic at cost approx 7-lbs at cost $ 7. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed cooler in drive thru area being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 57. 0f. Instructed cooler must maintain 41. 0f or below. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Instructed to use additional cooler on site that 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 5, 2021 9:35 AM
“Had 2 fish sandwiches on March 3rd at about 6-7 0'clock. About on hour or 2 later I started having abdominal pains, chills terrible joint pain and a headache. Its lasted for 2 days now. ”
March 5, 2021 1:31 PM
“I ate there sausage McMuffin and a caramel frappe I drank 2/3 of my drink and 2/3 of my sandwich. We were at the park with my kids. I got very nauseous, then started breaking out in sweats and almost couldn’t stand. Started throwing up and had to get in heavy a/c and go home and have been managing s... ickness since! ”
March 6, 2021 1:33 AM
“I ate a few slices of fiery Buffalo chicken, and ultimate pepperoni.
I have nausea, I’m vomiting, and I have diarrhea. ”
March 5, 2021 10:17 AM
“for the past 2 months my family has ordered Chinese from this place at least once a week. We always get either sesame chicken or general two's chicken and always get broccoli with brown sauce and shrimp fried rice. Everything, without fail, I wake up the next morning puking like crazy. It only happe... ns the morning after I eat Chinese. I have had my liver checked and have had a dr check my abdominal cavity for ulcers or anything else that could be the cause of the puking. Everything is fine on the Dr's side... so what is causing these episides? ”
March 4, 2021 8:51 PM
“Tortino's Frozen Pizza I have bought 3, put them in the freezer, after each one I got sick halfway through eating the rest. These are the regular frozen type. All 3 times, I had indigestion at first, then bloating, cramping, diarrhea, nausea for about 18 hours.
March 2, 2021 7:11 PM
“Got Black Forest salad. I added tomatoes, bacon, banana peppers, cucumbers, and salt/pepper. Ranch was my dressing. Order and ate around 4:00pm today. Stomach cramps started around 5:15pm and have been worse. I came home and I’m throwing up and cramps are horrible. Non-stop cramping. And po*ping ... Today ”
March 1, 2021 6:42 AM
“I ate at here and got a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's on 28 and whitehall not long before dark and started getting sick shortly after very sick until about 4am i ate green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, squash and cornbread ”