McDonald's, Kingsway, Derby, UK
Poisoned 1 year ago
Kingsway, DE22 4AA England, United Kingdom
1 person had — diarrhea
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“General Tsos non spicy We all three had ordered same meal with an egg roll afterwards we were all experiencing stomach pain having burps felt like our stomachs were going on a roller coaster ride felt like we were going tp have explosions come out of one end or the... other or both. Burps tasted like a rotten egg taste the food didnt exactly taste right either something about it it Just didn't taste right it was off can't even really describe it.. It just tasted old maybe it has had all 3 of us sick since.... ”
“My wife bought a 1/2 Gallon of Blue Bell ice cream April 29 2020. We consumed the Ice Cream that same evening. Apr. 30th. May 1st. I woke up with severe symptoms of Diarrhea. My wife also had Diarrhea as we had both ate our share. It was decided by... my wife, that I should Go to the VA Hospital to get treatment for whatever was causing the problem. I was sent home about 3 pm on May 1, 2020. We later heard about the Recall of Bluebell ice cream. ”
“Ordered Carry out, picked up the food and went home. On 5/17/20 had ordered a Chicken Fajita Burrito. It tasted ok and looked ok but shortly after eating started having stomach discomfort and nausea. within a few hours after eating started having diarrhea which continued through the night. I've eaten... there many times in the past and never had any issues and hope to go back again someday soon. ”
“12 hours after I ate the food I woke up in the middle of the night in extreme pain that lasted for about 5 hours of me being extremely ill. It has been 5 days now and my stomach is still not fully back to normal. ”
“My boyfriend went to get something to eat, I ate 2 pieces of bites and realized they where too chewy when I took a look at it i was shocked to see they where all raw ”
“Marie Callender’s coconut cream pie 3 people who are the pie felt very nauseous the next morning, diarrhea, and like we were going to puke but we never did. We know it was the pie because there were 4 people and only one didn’t eat the pie and they were... fine ”
“I got violently sick after eating an avocado I purchased from the produce section. Within minutes of ingesting the avocado I developed severe stabbing pains in my ribs which led to projectile vomiting, convulsions, fever, chills and eventually diarrhea. The sickness lasted about 8 hours. The next day I had... a severe headache and body weakness. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us